Joshie045

Reaction score
Right so recently I changed my formation to a 5-2-3 as I thought it would be interesting to play but when I get into the game it seems that the position doesn't work properly as it's constantly telling me players are playing out of position, when I try to use wingers in the tactic screen it shows them being R/L AMs but in game they seem to be R/L STRs so I don't really know how to set it up properly. Has anyone else had/have the same problem and know how to sort it? I'll attach a picture that might help with what I am trying to explain.

Thank.
Josh

Arnold, Perisic and Gustavo are all out of position

Not quite what I mean but I know they are slightly out of position, what I'm trying to work out is where Arnold and Perisic what position that is and what players I should be playing there as it isn't clear

Never mind players being out of position, id be more concerned by having no player on support!

As MANUMAD said, I'd be very surprised if that worked, with no-one in the forward line dropping deep to collect the ball.

Not quite what I mean but I know they are slightly out of position, what I'm trying to work out is where Arnold and Perisic what position that is and what players I should be playing there as it isn't clear

The FL and FR positions are the same as AML and AMR positions. They may defend a little higher up the pitch, but I'm not sure of that. Everything else is the same.

Anyone who can play AML, can play FL. Same goes (obviously) for AMR and FR.