Reaction score
A couple of questions regarding these if anyone can help

How important actually are they?

If a player is an accomplished (cm) and only has half an orange circle on a specific role (mezella) can you still play him there if he has the right attributes or is this always an absolute no chance ?

If you train and play a player for a role he only has half an orange circle can that change to green?

If a player is a natural LW but can’t play LM at all and I start to train and play him there. What level could he get to in that position. Will he end up a natural LM with a green circle on the role Or choose or just accomplished with half an orange circle. ?

Is any of this even necessary or can a player still thrive without the position training. ?

Apologies for long questions

Appreciate any reply’s thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A couple of questions regarding these if anyone can help

How important actually are they?

If a player is an accomplished (cm) and only has half an orange circle on a specific role (mezella) can you still play him there if he has the right attributes or is this always an absolute no chance ? - ​If he has the attributes he can play there. I believe the only thing affected will be his decision-making due to unfamiliarity.

If you train and play a player for a role he only has half an orange circle can that change to green? - Yes, but there are limits to how familiar he can get. He may never reach 'natural' in a new position.

If a player is a natural LW but can’t play LM at all and I start to train and play him there. What level could he get to in that position. Will he end up a natural LM with a green circle on the role Or choose or just accomplished with half an orange circle. ? - If he is a natural AML, then he will be able to do job at ML. Depending on role you use - for example a 'Winger' uses the same attributes whether in AML or ML strata. It will only be decisions that reduce his ability.

Is any of this even necessary or can a player still thrive without the position training. ? y They can 'do a good job' if they have the attributes for it. Using the Winger example above ML or AML a Winger uses the same attributes but decisions will be less effective.

Apologies for long questions - No need to apologise

Appreciate any reply’s thanks - No problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk