Chocman

Reaction score
I usually prefer to play a 3 man attack of some kind. In the past I've liked to have the players all swap positions. For instance lets say Im Barcelona and I was playing Villa at striker, Messi at AML and Pedro at AMR. I would set it like this:

Villa to swap positions with Messi
Messi to swap positions with Pedro
Pedro to swap positions with Villa

Here is the problem, you can't do that any more. If I set Villa to swap with Messi when I go to Messi he is already set to swap with Villa. If I change Messi to swap with Pedro it automatically switches Villa off from swapping with Messi.

Is this the case with everyone? And if so why would FM take away tactical options?

I'm sure you must be mistaken, the swapping system this year is the same as FM10. It wasn't possible (as far as i can remember) to do what you have said on FM10.

Doesn't it work if you set Villa to swap with Messi, and then Pedro to swamp with Messi, or does that alter Villa too?

Having 3 players swapping position with each other does not work in FM11. Its not a feature that has been removed but rather a bug that has been fixed as it should not have been possible in FM10 either

Please, use the stickie in the future

That is really stupid . . you should be able to swap more than 2 players . . . and also, to specificaly set when they will swap . .

they need to implement conditional sistem in FM fast . . so i can set situations and "plays". . . if that do that . .

In a match - Tactics - Swap them yourself when you feel like it?

Hassle but would do the job