Resource icon

Positive 4-4-2 Diamond Wide - Custom Gegenpress 1

Hi,

What width do you use in this tactic? I cant download as I'm on the Xbox version. I like the look of it and I think it would fit my Fiorentina save..

Thanks in advance.

Nice tactic, this. The most stable one for me in the new match engine. I concede a shed load more since I switched to this, but I score a lot more too, so I can't complain. The only position that seems to consistently underperform is AMC. I may tweet the individual instructions for that position, see if I can improve it. If anything sticks, il let you know.

Nice tactic, this. The most stable one for me in the new match engine. I concede a shed load more since I switched to this, but I score a lot more too, so I can't complain. The only position that seems to consistently underperform is AMC. I may tweet the individual instructions for that position, see if I can improve it. If anything sticks, il let you know.
The position I cant get to perform is the DM. Anyone else had consistantly poor ratings from all players in the position. THought about changing the role - keen to get others thoughts...

This is a good one, but not the best one for me ...
Won Bundesliga and DFB Pokal but with some bad loss ... and with only 25 wins.
And knocked out in First stage (round of 16) in Champion's league by Man United ... My team was unable to win and take the advantage on this two matches ...
So i'm disapointed ... i'm looking for a tactic that can make me win big games. I have the players to do it !
I will not continue with this one. Sorry :)

Capture d’écran (206).png

Capture d’écran (207).png

Capture d’écran (208).png

To speak about players in this tactic.
You can see that strikers will score a lot, if they are quick or complete (Abraham, Belotti, Marcos Leonardo)
Wingers did the job (Diop, Saint-Maximin, Mauro Junior)
Left and right defenders will do a lot of assist passes (Bernat and Hoever)
The offensive midfilder have bad stats ... Delle ali is 6.88 average on 35 matches ... 3 goals and 6 assists. The other one, a newgen made 3 goals and 5 assits in 32 matches, and 6.76 average on all season ... I think @voja13 You should do something about this ! ;)

Capture d’écran (204).png

Have a nice day ;)

The position I cant get to perform is the DM. Anyone else had consistantly poor ratings from all players in the position. THought about changing the role - keen to get others thoughts...
It's wierd with that position. I have Tonali as my main one, even if he gets a couple of assists he never gets more than a 6.9. Watching the highlights I can see he has done well.

It's wierd with that position. I have Tonali as my main one, even if he gets a couple of assists he never gets more than a 6.9. Watching the highlights I can see he has done well.

You can see on my screens that Koudas, and Vanheusden have some good average ratings, but nothing awesome ...

This is a good one, but not the best one for me ...
Won Bundesliga and DFB Pokal but with some bad loss ... and with only 25 wins.
And knocked out in First stage (round of 16) in Champion's league by Man United ... My team was unable to win and take the advantage on this two matches ...
So i'm disapointed ... i'm looking for a tactic that can make me win big games. I have the players to do it !
I will not continue with this one. Sorry :)

View attachment 546459

View attachment 546460

View attachment 546461

To speak about players in this tactic.
You can see that strikers will score a lot, if they are quick or complete (Abraham, Belotti, Marcos Leonardo)
Wingers did the job (Diop, Saint-Maximin, Mauro Junior)
Left and right defenders will do a lot of assist passes (Bernat and Hoever)
The offensive midfilder have bad stats ... Delle ali is 6.88 average on 35 matches ... 3 goals and 6 assists. The other one, a newgen made 3 goals and 5 assits in 32 matches, and 6.76 average on all season ... I think @voja13 You should do something about this ! ;)

View attachment 546462

Have a nice day ;)
Try tweaking the player instructions for the AM role mate, see what happens.

just finished my half season with Inter, took over in January was in 6th only 3pts behind first, not in a bad place. started using tis tactic and could see from the first game i was going to score a lot of goals.

long be hold i done the treble. Hammered Juventus 5-0 in Italian cup final and 1-0 against Man United in Champions league final.

Lukaku 46 goals & Isak 41 goals who were both my main strikers. Archaaf Hakimi played as my right W got 21 Assists.

DM struggled to get above 6.6 and a lot of yellow cards most games but I didn't mind that once I was winning.

I would put screenshots up but I cant find where they are saved when I do them ha.

look forward to seeing how a full season goes with this tactic and not just from a mid January