Positive v Attacking mentality; which do you use!

stuartclark16

Reaction score
I have normally preferred an attacking mentality for my tactics, as I feel positive just doesn't work that well sometimes, but I notice a lot of people use positive and it works for them. I'm wondering, what do you prefer and why, and do you have any tips for making positive work? It never seems to work for me

I have normally preferred an attacking mentality for my tactics, as I feel positive just doesn't work that well sometimes, but I notice a lot of people use positive and it works for them. I'm wondering, what do you prefer and why, and do you have any tips for making positive work? It never seems to work for me
I run with positive as I always play as Stockport. It takes a couple of decades to become a top premier league club and attacking usually just leaves you wide open.

Used positive for years. This time the balance I’ve found is having one cautious and one attack and it’s been the most fruitful I’ve found on the beta.

I haven’t played with a top team on beta though, so might have to just have a play around with City or someone to see if it’s just lower league management that applies to.