Possesion Football - A Brendan Rodgers Influence - Tactic Creator

New updated formation tactic first game:

80% possession was nice to see, was hovering 84% for most of the game, they tried to attack in the last 10 minutes and had possession for a while dropping it a few %

Raikan007 -> Ive got question. I love your tactics but why are you lookin for the highest level of possession. I would rather use the tactic which helps creating more clear cut chances.

As you mentioned you had 80% against Leicester but also 0 ccc..

thats all fantastic Raikan any chance you could sent that to me :p always found that out and out wingbacks dont work for me, but i guess if you're looking for a lot of possession they suit it more :)

made a few more tweaks to it :) do you want the tactic ollie?

Possession tactic

Here is the tactic, its nowhere near complete but its working out well for me at the moment, feel free to make it somewhat your own!

You can use shouts if you like, however, I am busy seeing if they help the tactic much or not.. so its up to you, it works both! just use works ball into box :)

raikan do you ever stop making tac lol

Nope :p never do! I always make a new tactic for my teams during my 'proper' saves but I also start saves for fun to test out new idea's/tactics/formations etc :)

Nope :p never do! I always make a new tactic for my teams during my 'proper' saves but I also start saves for fun to test out new idea's/tactics/formations etc :)
so have you got a tac in mind for man u on fm13?

so have you got a tac in mind for man u on fm13?

yes I do actually, going to make one this morning :) its based on how they set up on Sunday :p will make a thread in a bit for it and post up a few idea's and the tactic after I have tested it United