Possession Based Tactic - Won league and cup with Liverpool FIRST SEASON

mswain95

Reaction score
4-1-2-2-1 Possession Tactic
This Tactic I have created led me to winning the league title and the fa cup with Liverpool in the first season, I am currently in December of the second season and doing quite well in both the league and the champions league. In the first season with this tactic i found myself 13 points clear by march but in the last two months some poor form and tough fixtures saw me only win the league by 1 point. So i just wanted to upload it for other people to try it with other teams and let me know how it works and any tweaks people can make to improve the tactic.

Team Instructions:
View attachment 463296
League Table:
View attachment 463295
Results:
View attachment 463294View attachment 463293View attachment 463292

no special instructions for the wingers or something?

Been trying this out with Liverpool and have had a horrible start to the season. Not sure what I am doing wrong but I've conceded 14 in 6 games and only have 5 points. To be fair I have played Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd though.

My first team looks like this

Mignolet (dropped him though for Antonio adan because he has been so poor)
Johnson Agger Sakho Ben Davies
Lucas
Verratti Gerrard
Suarez Coutinho
Sturridge

i try this tactics with roma 5 games 4 lost 1 draw...

How where your transfers in both seasons? Could you put a pic?

View attachment 463100

heres the transfers, and im sorry to hear its not working for you i uploaded it with the hope people could use it and tweak it, it is by far the finished tactic im still tweaking it so if your looking for a tactic that gives you a quick fix while you play the game you are using the wrong tactic, it worked for me but it wont work for everyone so sorry :)