yeah thanks laffles. is there any tweaks youve dones recently coz i know you said your were conceeding a few more goals than you'd like?. ive played about 4 games with this formation doing well havent lost yet beat real 3-1 in champs league, stoke 5-0 draw against birmingham though which was a let down as i was dominating them, and beat newcastle in cup final on pens that game was a nightmare as my team didnt seem to be playing that well possesion was down 43/57 to them, i think someone did say on this thread that if you were playing against a team with a formation of 4-2-3-1 then you'd find it difficult and in think he's right as the games ive not won or struggled in have been that formation.

Yeah, 4-2-3-1 seems to be irritating as it relies on pressing very high up. And is wide, bit of a pain if your playing against them while your away, Its not a problem at home

ok so ive just tried the vs with me liverpool team in patch 11.3 and im in febuary second season! With my first game i beat newcastle away 0-2 then beat ipswich 5-0 in fa cup! my team is:

gk-reina
rb-kelly/johnson
cb-jones/skrtel/hummels is always injured
cb-agger'wilson
lb-coentrao
cdm-lucas
cm-pastore/gerrard/thiago
cm-villa/shelvey
cam-rodrigues/hazard/jovetic
str-carrol/suares
str-sanchez/babacar/balotelli

I'm a bit confused about which of the 3 tactics to use in each ocassion :S
Could you give a short guide ? e.g depending on home/away, strength of opponent, weather etc

V3- At Home, Strong opponent
V4- Weak opponent Home Or Away
V5- Away Strong Opponent

Hope That Helps

AMAZING

Been playing Fm2011 for a few weeks now and keep getting sacked. Torquay, Grimsby and now Rotherham
im in to October 2010 with Rotherham, No one is scoring, defense are letting in goals like its a party, 2nd bottom Morale rock bottom.
then Yesterday 12.09.11, i came across your page.
set the setting you mentioned and boom
won 6/8, beat Chesterfield 1st game with new settings 3-2 (chesterfield were top)
only defeat was FA cup rd 1 to Gateshead, and a 0-0 draw away to Bradford.
November won Manager of the Month
and now in 7th place (play offs)
Morale is Sky high
THANKS for this page, im enjoying FM2011 at last.

LOVE this tactic. Playing very well with Napoli and my players are almost the same as yours! Sadly, I got kicked out of the Champions league as I was saddled with Chelsea and Real Madrid. (Zenit too.)

looks narrow Laffles :) but good job! this is my first attempt at possession football, tactic I made last night after watching the Barca game, still busy with it and still going to try it on a few smaller teams :)

195521d1315986685-deathslayer%99-raikan007-barcelona-v-r.-madrid-stats_-match-stats-.png

195520d1315986525-deathslayer%99-raikan007-barcelona-v-r.-madrid-analysis_-analysis-.png

195527d1315986849-deathslayer%99-raikan007-f.c.-barcelona-barcelona_-tactics-.png

195516d1315986525-deathslayer%99-raikan007-barcelona-v-fluminense-analysis_-analysis-.png

Fluminese was my 1st game using it.. as I said, still work in progress and felt like emulating Barca's style ;)

went on holiday for 2 seasons, won the league in the 1st, lost 1:0 to Real in ECL finals, came 2nd in the 2nd season (got to Semi's of Ecl)

your tactic is very narrow, any suggestions on the above? what is the most passess you have got from 1 player in a game? I have easily doubled the amount each game for every player :) especialy the Fb's and Cm's :)

still going to tweak it and work on it over the next few days as a personal project :)

glad to see yours is doing well for the members :) keep up the good work mate

hi do you have any advice on what version of these tactics I should use? I'm playing Roma in 2012 with all of the 2012 transfer updates and I have something like 25-30 million dollars, so can you also suggest a player or two that I can buy?
thanks.