That's pretty awesome. Gonna give it a go. What are the instructions?

That's pretty awesome. Gonna give it a go. What are the instructions?

How do you mean instructions?

Pitch Size- Minimum
OI- Dont Use. Only against the playmaker and A SINGLE STRIKER e.g in a 4-5-1
Match Prep- Defending Set Pieces, Very High.

Hope this helps :)

14-0!!!!!!!!!!

might try and emulate something like this, i wont ever download someones tactic and use it without changing it, would feel like cheating lol

I have to say laffles, V4 is much better, more stable at the back and has more going forward.

Are you working on a V5? :p

I have to say laffles, V4 is much better, more stable at the back and has more going forward.

Are you working on a V5? :p

Was thinking about that yeah. Nothing Formal atm though as V4 is very good. :)

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Not too Impressed atm.
Madrid Job became available, Obviously applied for it.
Given ultimatum by board, Resigned.
THEN, They sell off the players who made them great.
Hamsik gone, Van Der Wiel gone, Random Swede Almeback gone, Drazan on his way, Poli too, Victor Ruiz will soon leave too, Napoli will fail.

VENGEFUL LAFFLES

---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:36 PM ----------

Hows V4 going for all who have downloaded?
V5 is in the works :)

I had a very impressive start with V3 on my game, then I switched to V4 after I read a couple of reviews.

Since then my team has struggled, I seem solid but just can't score. This was just topped off by a boring 0-0 draw at home to blackpool, who haven't won in 20 games!

I may switch back to V3 as I'm not sure if V4 is as good!

Seems like your relentless at your tactic making though... just noticed you have created another thread with an untested tactic? Just out of interest, how far do you go with testing? It might be an idea to test longer instead of releasing multiple versions of one... as it just confuses people who download them... including me! Not meant in a hostile way - just a form of advice from a customer! :)

I had a very impressive start with V3 on my game, then I switched to V4 after I read a couple of reviews.

Since then my team has struggled, I seem solid but just can't score. This was just topped off by a boring 0-0 draw at home to blackpool, who haven't won in 20 games!

I may switch back to V3 as I'm not sure if V4 is as good!

Seems like your relentless at your tactic making though... just noticed you have created another thread with an untested tactic? Just out of interest, how far do you go with testing? It might be an idea to test longer instead of releasing multiple versions of one... as it just confuses people who download them... including me! Not meant in a hostile way - just a form of advice from a customer! :)

I test for 10 games or so. V4 was much improved for me, It wasted less possession.

I created another thread so to keep a dedication to each tactic per thread.
V5 will be the final version though, as I feel ive gone as far as I can with this.
Will be focussing on the other for abit then may make a request thread to see what people want next. I do love making tactics.

Just about to post V5.
Heres my test season with Bolton so far.

yeah, just Putting it up now.

I have a thread now, The Laffles Tactic thread.
Anyone has any questions/requests post them there please :)

downloaded v5 to try in my new Portsmouth save. Things weren't going very well to start off with as you can see from the screenshot below but just had a great result against Norwich which gives me hope for the future. Lets see if it can continue.

Hey Laffels would this system work with an arsenal team it probably would but what i think is if the roles would suit my players as idealy i would like fabregas, wilshere and ramsey all playing together, a big ask but would it be possible?. i've bought a few players like nuri sahin and defour, but i also have fabregas, wilshere and ramsey ( who has a PA of -10 which someone said is potentialy the best midfeilder in the game if played constantly) i also have ballotelli, lukaku (best stricker on game in my opinion) and suarez. here's my team.
Gk - de gea, fabianski, almunia
Rb-sagna, da silva (regan)
Cb - Koscienly, djourou,squillaci, vermealon, roberto(regan)
Lb- clichy, digne
Dm, Song, crisetig, eastmond
Cm- denilson, defour, sahin, fabregas, wilshere(can play winger), ramsey, thiago
Lm/Rm-, walcott, arshavin, nasri, balotteli, suarez,van persie, wilshere,
St- Lukaku, van persie(can play winger), suarez(can play winger),bruniho(really class regan), balotteli(can play winger) , walcott(can play winger).

Last edited:
Yeah, It would Deffo Work.

Defour at DM (Has Superior Passing)
Ramsey and Fab in CM (Dont worry about the roles, They just play well)
Wilshere in AM,
Then Play your Poacher Style Striker (Dribbling, Finishing, Pace) On the Left of the front two and Lukaku on the right :)