theone25

Reaction score
I'm at Chelsea and they have two central philosophies about football, play attacking football and have possession to control the game. I have more than 60% possession in most games and play a low tempo attacking game yet since the first day the confidence for the requirement is stuck at 50%, while the one for attacking football is at 100% all the time. Is this a bug? I'm in December 2014 now and while it's not a problem I wanna know if it's just me or does this happen to other people too.

I play with Chelsea too and it happened with me too. The bar for Possession football is usually at 50%. I've asked board numerous times to remove it. xD I think I may get them to agree to only attacking football once I become an Iconic figure. But this gives me freedom to try different tactics as I know possession football is going to remain this way and Attacking usually reaches 100%.

ahh so it's a bug then.. thx man :) I don't think I need to have the board remove it. As long as I am successful with attacking football I don't think they'd do anything rash.