Frediszh

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've posted this question in the possession discussion already but i didn't get any answers there so i ask it here instead.

Ok so, I'm a big fan of possession football and Tiki-Taka. In fact, i could support a team just because of this, Swansea and Ajax is good examples here (ok, i don't support them but i do follow them alot) and i'm also a big fan of clubs that put alot of focus on youth development, this makes me a natural Barcelona and Arsenal supporter, and this is something i really want to emulte in the game.

We all know that if you want to play possession football, you need the right players, and this is were my question comes in. How should i set up my training to get my player to become the right players. This will of course be a long-term plan and i will focus alot on young players.

This is very hard for me because the players need alot of different attributes such as:

Attacking Training

Passing
Off The Ball

Ball Control Training
First Touch
Technique

Tactics Training
Decisions
Anticipation

Defense Training
Positioning

Fitness Training
Work Rate
Stamina

And probably many more..

Out of this, we see that there is alot of attributes spread out over all the training catagories that the players need, attacking and ball control attributes is needed when the team is in possession and the more defensive and fitness attributes is needed when the team is off the ball.

So plaease help me, and sorry for my poor English.

Thanks!