DaSiimM

Reaction score
Hi. I'm not quite sure where to post this, so I'm very sorry if this is the wrong place.

But to the point:
I have been wanting to do a story for a long time. But its tough, because you have to be creative and original. Otherwise, none is going to read it.
I want to make a Players Point of View story, but instead of writing about this young and huge talent, I would like to try something different.
I want to make a story about and OLD player. A player, who has 2 or 3 years left. Then, I can allow myself to go into more details during a season, which is good, because it's not always I have access to FM. Then if the story gets popular, I can always make a follower. But that's way in future.

But, would anybody read it? An old player, who gets the greatest career moments in the careers end?

Last edited:
I wouldn't, but that's because I don't like Player Point of View stories at all.

I wouldn't, but that's because I don't like Player Point of View stories at all.

LOL, Why bother posting then? Not really offering anything for the lad.

ON TOPIC

I like the idea, If you need a hand with the writting then let me know, I would be happy to help.

It's a good and original idea, one that wouldn't require fm all the time. Def something i would follow if it was written well.

Hi. I'm not quite sure where to post this, so I'm very sorry if this is the wrong place.

But to the point:
I have been wanting to do a story for a long time. But its tough, because you have to be creative and original. Otherwise, none is going to read it.
I want to make a Players Point of View story, but instead of writing about this young and huge talent, I would like to try something different.
I want to make a story about and OLD player. A player, who has 2 or 3 years left. Then, I can allow myself to go into more details during a season, which is good, because it's not always I have access to FM. Then if the story gets popular, I can always make a follower. But that's way in future.

But, would anybody read it? An old player, who gets the greatest career moments in the careers end?

LOL, Why bother posting then? Not really offering anything for the lad.

Maybe because...

"I wouldn't", aren't I then answering his question? and then I stated why I wouldn't follow, with a reason saying that I don't like those types of stories, not that there would be anything wrong/stupid with his idea, because there isn't!

So what is your problem with that?:p

sorry for off topic:wub:

Last edited:
i read it seems a good diea some think new

I like the idea, If you need a hand with the writting then let me know, I would be happy to help.

It's a good and original idea, one that wouldn't require fm all the time. Def something i would follow if it was written well.

Cool :) I'll start working on it as soon as possible ;)
And I'll probably hang up on your offer Kris.

Maybe because...

"I wouldn't", aren't I then answering his question? and then I stated why I wouldn't follow, with a reason saying that I don't like those types of stories, not that there would be anything wrong/stupid with his idea, because there isn't!

So what is your problem with that?:p

sorry for off topic:wub:

No Problem, You answered his question like you said. I just felt that it could have been more contructive but no matter.

Cool :) I'll start working on it as soon as possible ;)
And I'll probably hang up on your offer Kris.

Not a problem, Always here if you do need anything though. Look forward to your story though.