Kerguelen

Reaction score
I have only 3 months left on my contract, job status is untouchable & were either meeting expectations or exceeding expectations in every competition i'm involved in yet the board are refusing to give me a new contract & I just cant understand why. I'm listed as a legend at the club after winning tons of trophies.

I haven't had any sort of ultimatum from the board, in fact i haven't spoken to them in the last 2 years of my save, except to ask for a new contract which they keep refusing.

All they say is 'we are not currently interested in offering you a new contract'.

I just can't understand why i'm being refused a contract I feel I deserve & there been no changes within the board so its not a new chairman wanting to stamp his mark.

Is this a bug? Am I going to be offered a new contract when I finish my current season? Are the board just trying to keep me on my toes?

If anyone can offer some advise, suggestions ect it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Been a few posts about new contract issues seems to be a bug. Get over to SI forums and check to see if they have acknowledged the issue.

Thanks Bobby,
I've been on the SI forum and it seems to be a bug they know about and they're trying to repair.
Should I just stop playing my save until it's fixed?

Save it as a separate save and play on to see what happens, I had similar problems but kept playing and got offered a new one at end of season. If it don't work at least you have it saved from before contract expiry and await a patch.

Thanks for your help.
The mini patch that came out earlier today seemed to have sorted out the problem as I requested a new contract again and this time they offered me a new deal :).

Thanks for your help.
The mini patch that came out earlier today seemed to have sorted out the problem as I requested a new contract again and this time they offered me a new deal :).
Super job glad you got sorted. Onwards and upwards.