POSSIBLE Corner Exploit. Testers Needed...

Ignore that pumpkinhead. All three tactics i have used the "exploit" as a test. so even when the *** man changed it would be the same. zero change here, actually scored less goals.

Ok

Intersting, tried it on last patch and it was pants, will try when get time on new patch and see how it goes... also have u found any other exploits? if so will u b making a new "match engine exploiter" tactic for fm 13 as this years edition is very very hard?

Intersting, tried it on last patch and it was pants, will try when get time on new patch and see how it goes... also have u found any other exploits? if so will u b making a new "match engine exploiter" tactic for fm 13 as this years edition is very very hard?

Possibly, but not at the moment.

In some matches the near post corner can provide my centre back, normally Coates, with a hat-trick of headers from the corner. I think it is definitely an exploit and needs to be fixed!

This is worth a try...I set up the routine but forgot to direct the corners to the near post. It resulted in quite a few goals being scored by the other centre half

So, can you help?

There are loads of factors: Team form/morale, heading ability of players, crossing ability, match preparation, opposition height, team height. How well are your team doing?

There are loads of factors: Team form/morale, heading ability of players, crossing ability, match preparation, opposition height, team height. How well are your team doing?

Sorry, should have explained myself better.

I can't get more than 1 player to lurk outside area.

I select my DMC, go to player instructions and set hit to lurk outside area.
I then select my CB, swap position with DMC and then i'm not sure what to do.
Do I click on the CB (who is in the DMC position) or do I click on the DMC (who is in the CB position)?

Hi mate! Just one question, How to put several players around the area ? I can select only 1 player :s

Sorry for my bad english, i'm French :D

You need a tactic that already has this set, so use either FM Grid System for FM12 or use Hazzas FM12 exploiting tactic.

It can be set up by simply following the instructions Hazza has given, I did it in the current patch whilst using a 442 formation with no dmc. Just drag each player to dmc in the player instructions screen, set to lurk outside the box then drag them back to their original position.

ps, i went on an amazing run of getting 2 corners in 10 games since i set the lurk outside box exploit up, but I did score 1 of them xD.

Didn't work for me.

10 games in total 77 corners
9,6,1,4,9,6,8,12,12 (corners)

1 direct goal
3 non-direct goals (rebounds)

Three different corner takers, 17,12, 13 corners stats

Three different defenders attacking near post;
16 jump 14 hea - height: 192cm
16 jump 15 hea - height: 189cm
15 jump 18 hea - height: 182cm * The goalscorer of the only direct goal, was in my first game, the 8th corner of the game to be precise lol.

* no attacking set piece

Last edited:
I noticed this as well when I imported that classic 3 striker tactic that was hugely popular for FM2012...no idea how to implement it in FM2013 without importing an old tactic =/

Glad to have you back.

You should post in the OP how to set more than 1 player to lurk, for people not using classic tactic mode