POSSIBLE Corner Exploit. Testers Needed...

It can be set up by simply following the instructions Hazza has given, I did it in the current patch whilst using a 442 formation with no dmc. Just drag each player to dmc in the player instructions screen, set to lurk outside the box then drag them back to their original position.

ps, i went on an amazing run of getting 2 corners in 10 games since i set the lurk outside box exploit up, but I did score 1 of them xD.

Ain't working for me. Any idea what i might be doing wrong?

Sorry, should have explained myself better.

I can't get more than 1 player to lurk outside area.

I select my DMC, go to player instructions and set hit to lurk outside area.
I then select my CB, swap position with DMC and then i'm not sure what to do.
Do I click on the CB (who is in the DMC position) or do I click on the DMC (who is in the CB position)?

1. Go to tactics -> set pieces -> attacking corners
2. Untick all players
3. Select a player -> tick -> choose lurk outside area -> untick
4. Repeat step 3 for another player
5. Tick all players

Ain't working for me. Any idea what i might be doing wrong?

to start go into set pieces and set it like this View attachment 293262

Then go into the player instructions screen like this : View attachment 293263

Following that select the player you want to put lurk outside the area on and drag him to the DMC position
like this :View attachment 293264 then drag him back to his original position like this: View attachment 293265 you dont have to untick the box in attacking corners

repeat this process for all of the players you want to "lurk outside the area" leaving the "attack near post" player as he is.
you should then go back into your set pieces screen to check if it looks like : View attachment 293266

All done.

Then go into the player instructions screen like this :
Following that select the player you want to put lurk outside the area on and drag him to the DMC position
like this :View attachment 293264 then drag him back to his original position like this: View attachment 293265 you dont have to untick the box in attacking corners

Ok. I drag the first player down to DMC, set him to lurk, and then drag him back.
Next player i drag down to DMC and i when i set him to lurk, it says swap with player X.
What do I do?

Ok. I drag the first player down to DMC, set him to lurk, and then drag him back.
Next player i drag down to DMC and i when i set him to lurk, it says swap with player X.
What do I do?

Thats ok, it wont swap it will keep both to lurk.

You dont even need everyone lurking. It works in one out of 5-8 games. Coates has scored 15 goals before the new year from corners.

it is not an Exploit tho,

because your tactic is set up to maximise the sheer amount of corners, you are going to score a % of these, Esp with Huge Players banging them in, Along with the AI Again been not up to the Standerd to Human tactics.

its been the same Since FM 07 for me.

If you get 10-20 Corners a game and you score 1 or 2 a game thats only 5% to 10% of corners Scored, that sounds low yet scoreing 50 Corners a season sounds high. Its all based around numbers and Stats.

it is not an Exploit tho,

because your tactic is set up to maximise the sheer amount of corners, you are going to score a % of these, Esp with Huge Players banging them in, Along with the AI Again been not up to the Standerd to Human tactics.

its been the same Since FM 07 for me.

If you get 10-20 Corners a game and you score 1 or 2 a game thats only 5% to 10% of corners Scored, that sounds low yet scoreing 50 Corners a season sounds high. Its all based around numbers and Stats.

I think my centre back scoring 28 goals in 43 games is an exploit. But just personal opinion

Sorry, should have explained myself better.

I can't get more than 1 player to lurk outside area.

I select my DMC, go to player instructions and set hit to lurk outside area.
I then select my CB, swap position with DMC and then i'm not sure what to do.
Do I click on the CB (who is in the DMC position) or do I click on the DMC (who is in the CB position)?

Hi mate! Just one question, How to put several players around the area ? I can select only 1 player :s

Sorry for my bad english, i'm French :D

You need a tactic that already has this set, so use either FM Grid System for FM12 or use Hazzas FM12 exploiting tactic.

I'm not sure if it works the same as last year so I've added a brief instruction in the OP.

Glad to have you back.

You should post in the OP how to set more than 1 player to lurk, for people not using classic tactic mode

Feels good to be back! I have now updated it but bear in mind I don't have FM13 for a couple of weeks.

I tried another approach for attacking corners and it seems to work for me.
Check this thread: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-tactics-training/106633-corners.html

"Now I always use "short" for attacking corners (have one of your best crossers set up to go for the short option).
Since then, opponent defenses seem to struggle. My team scores a lot more from corners and if we don't manage to score, we at least seem to be able to have a shot on goal from almost every corner."

i dont get it. Which player should scoring? this one whose attack near post?

and where should I kick corners? I guess near post?

The DCR is set for Near Post. Put best header here or swap with your best header if he plays elsewhere

Just tried. Loaded the tactic, didn't change anything, but still just 1 guy lurking.