Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think I might have a go at doing a face pack for the Premer League clubs as in my eyes it's easily the most in demand.

I'm not going to do anything fancy, just plain simple photos of the players. As long as it has all the main players from the clubs I will be happy.

What I'd like though is if any of you know some good sources for photos of the players then can you share the links please :)

Not sure Sean :( premierleague.com and the clubs websites are all i can think of.

Do you want a hand getting hold of pictures?

it might not be what your looking for but surely a pack from last fm would have most of the pics in which could save a lot of time

I'll probably just steal the xml files from the FM 2008 packs but most of the face packs were done in gay styles. I just want to to do some normal no nonsense ones.

No nonsense: good idea. Any idea if a new premierleague logo pack will arrive soon or should I go with the 2008 version?

looks pretty swish, good job there Gaffer (wh)

I'm doing a La Liga (Liga BBVA) one atm. I've finished Barcelona, Real Madrid and Valencia. I'm hoping to have it finished by next week. Heres a screenshot:

P.S. I downloaded this to get the logo and picture together.

If you don't get that then the picture will just appear in the normal place for you with no logo.

Very nice Sean. I assume you will uploading to FM-Base once you're done :D

Nice One Seany. keep it up!

well done sir, might aswell keep busy since you have no job

where could i find simple face packs (like Kaka), not square ones, just face and neck ???

Well I haven't finished the La Liga one yet (I've only done 2 more teams since I said lol) but I'm going to try and crack on with it and have it done but the weekend at the latest.