DaveAzzopardi

Reaction score
FM16 is fast approaching so I chucked together a quick video about some talked about features that people would like to see on FM16. If you agree/disagree with some leave a post on the thread or if you have any features of your own you would like to see!

Drop and like or subscribe if you are on YouTube!

[video=youtube;x29fXRb0ajs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x29fXRb0ajs[/video]

The spending of the manager's salary is silly, Literally a pointless feature and I hope it never gets added.

Watching training would be a decent addition, Guessing it would get A bit repetitive, But still a good idea!

Player values could be implemented, Just have it as a box to tick/untick when you are starting a new game or in the options.

Press conferences need a massive revamp, Agree there.

Same point as above for the new controversy.

Kits would also be good.

And thank god I have finally seen someone suggest being able to manage reserve/U21 and U18 club sides! I have been asking for this for years!! lol

Anything to do with the crowds/match day graphics gets the thumbs up from me.

Personally, i'd like to see the ability to spend the manager's salary added but not something i'm desperate for. Perhaps going on holiday would come at a cost. Watching other team's matches, coaching qualifications, language lessons, fines and investment in a small team would be great. Imagine spending years at a top club with millions in the bank to then leave, invest in a sunday league team and take them to glory! Like you said though, it would encourage players to start off at top teams who offer higher salaries but could definitely be implemented and still be relevant to the game.

Regarding training, I don't think SI would waste resources on something that would get boring fast. The 3d engine already takes up a lot of room and adding training to that would increase it.

No player values could work - maybe a tickable option from the start or perhaps require scouting to reveal the value.

I agree with press conferences but tbh I think they need a massive revamp instead of just more questions. How they do this? I'm not so sure.

Controversy is something they need to be careful with as real life players could sue them if they use their names for things like affairs etc.

Kits would be a nice feature but considering most teams in the game don't have replica kits in the core game (most are downloaded) I don't think SI would implement this. Plenty of people create new kits so have a look there.

Yes, managing youth leagues is a must but I don't want it to be a copy and paste of the main management system. I want the youth team manager to be different. Have to follow a certain philosophy, can't sign/sell players, take orders from manager etc.

The graphics are nice but i'd rather they perfect the match engine first.

About new kits, I would like to have a new kit every year. Maybe like the board would give me a few options, and I could recommend this or that one. It's not reallistic, it's the board that decides the kits, not the manager, but still.

I also would like to see more interaction with the board/chairman, not just sometimes when I need something I go talk to them, maybe when on a bad run the chairman could go have a chat with me (either a negative "you better win or else", or a more positive "we have faith that you can turn this around"), that would make sense since one of the questions the press asks sometimes is what's your relationship with the chairman, and that would tie in with this nicely.

Regarding national teams, I would like an automatic national pool, maybe like every player that gets called for U18, U19, etc... should be added automatically, and I would fancy having chats with managers about teaching some of my national team players new positions, or PPMs, and would have better chance of accepting depending of relationship with said manager.

Seeing FIFA16 is going to add women players, I couldn't leave this one out. A new challenge, if one is tired of beating everything with Real Madrid or Man United, has managed San Marino into one of the best national teams, or whatever, why not manage the other gender?

General optimization of the editor is also a must.

Kits

Personally I'd like to see kits transfered onto players that I purchase! Their heads could be default and when you sign them, your strip is added. It's just a little thing but it's annoying seeing your player in news items etc in a rivals kit.

I would rather have them to fix the bugs and work on the match engine before they are implementing more nonsense stuff, that is repetetive and doesnt really add anything to the game
What they are doing now is they are adding stuff without fixing other issues...

In FM16 I hope they fix the transfer marked, its totally broken. The valuation is out of this world.

The game now is to easy, to many regens early on etc
Ive been playing since the first CM, and where is heading now is not very good I think. I hope they work on the basegame, before they are bragging about fancy 3D views

Last edited:
I would love to see changing PA. Depending on player performance and so on. Not to overpower players but to see how some of your small club players rise to help you go and take prem for a example (Like several Southampton and ofcurse C.Austin)

It could depend on a lot of factors: playing time, facilities, hidden attributes, determination, age, tutoring. There can be some kind of cap limits and so on, so players wont OP. It would courage people take on lower league clubs and maybe have that one unexpected star will rose in the ranks, not to search wonderkids from internet and buy them for impossible fees (Fix the transfer market...)

Definately agree with you. There are many teams that made it from lower leagues to top tiers and are using same players. But in FM it's kind of hard, when they have fixed lower potential and can't be better anymore.. And what about late peakers? There are players who were playing in 3rd or 2nd division whole career, than they suddenly go to the top teams and are the best players (like Gary McAllister in his time (H) ).

Another thing is scouting in low leagues. Many top teams find their young stars in 3rd division. In FM I honestly never found someone to play in Champions League in the future (except some well known talents). In reality almost top division team in every country scouts lower leagues for young guns..

Last edited: