Possible Replacements for Andrea Pirlo????

houghtie14

Reaction score
Hey guys i just started a game as A.C. Milan and Pirlo was in my plans but im willing to let him leave seeing as he isnt going to be happy who would you advise as a good replacement?

I have looked at Miguel Veloso & Lassana Diarra but im still not sure?

I Now also have Seedorf running for he exit any advice?

ah man there are no replacements for pirlo, maybe somebody good that can play in his position but not a pure italian playmaker, its just like finding a substitute for zidane. Your two options are evry good, veloso is a bit more creative but can perfectly assume destroying roles in the midfield. On the other side diarra is arguably the best destroyer of the game.

where do you play him dm or cm?

dm-palombo, de rossi, mascherano, sissoko, essien, toulalan
cm-fabregas, hamsik, iniesta

and sell seedorf

Last edited:
i have just signed jermaine jones from schalke for 15 mill i know i have spent over the odds but i wanted a strong dmf and his stats suggest he is but he is not settleing the way i wanted him to :mad: i wanted sissoko originally who i recommend to you but juve wanted 44 mill for him they wouldn't budge on the price and the deal fell through if you have the money hes good cos hes young the stats are already there and there is room for improvement

where do you play him dm or cm?

dm-palombo, de rossi, mascherano, sissoko, essien, toulalan
cm-fabregas, hamsik, iniesta

and sell seedorf

ty for the advice i want a player who plays CM but drops back to sit in front of the defence

I know abit confusing but oh well =S

toulalan or veloso would be the best options then

Sorry to ask more of you guys but any ideas on some backup seeing as Paolo Maldini is retiring this year?

If Im right Maldini is left back? Papac from Rangers :p
Gareth Bale amazing signing.

Ahh ok theres this Centre Back I signed in Fifa whos amazing not sure about FM
Garay I think his name is.

Hey guys i just started a game as A.C. Milan and Pirlo was in my plans but im willing to let him leave seeing as he isnt going to be happy who would you advise as a good replacement?

I have looked at Miguel Veloso & Lassana Diarra but im still not sure?

I Now also have Seedorf running for he exit any advice?

Iniesta might be good if you have the money:)

Ahh ok theres this Centre Back I signed in Fifa whos amazing not sure about FM
Garay I think his name is.

Him?:

picture.php

Get sakho from paris sg, best left footed centre half in the game in my opinion, he's a wonderkid and awsome

sakho, zapata or marcano are all solid and wont cost more than 13m

john obi mikel - he is honestly a rock at the back.
but i have miguel veloso for my milan team now and he plays brilliantly in defensive midfield.

theyre both extremely versatile.

Yea Thanks Nursemorph is he at Villareal at present?
If so did he play against Arsenal?

Steven Taylor has turned out into a quality defender on my Newcastle game and only young too take a look at him
moz-screenshot.jpg