shaunbradders

Reaction score
On earlier versions you could select your whole team to have a rest for a certain number of days can it be done on this game? ive tried to find it everywhere with no luck but i do know you can do them one by one by right clicking then training then rest but id like to be able to put my whole squad on rest without having to do them one by one. cheers for any help

Go to squad screen (not tactic screen), then hold shift, left click the first player on the squad, then the last player on the squad (selects the entire team) then right click, and select how many days you want them to rest.

the first bit works where it selects the whole team but when i go to try give them rest the option is no longer there

the first bit works where it selects the whole team but when i go to try give them rest the option is no longer there
All the players selected must have the same current status (ie no one is on loan, injured, or already assigned to rest etc...)Try smaller groups and/or make sure none of those selected are on loan, injured, etc...

If you click the schedule (the button with the date) and hover over the day you want to start resting your players there should be an arrow in the bottom left hand corner of the day. From there it is possible to rest your players.

See the pic to make it more understandable!

View attachment 316907