and dispite taht sounding quite defensive i have managed
32 goals scored, 5 goals conceeded, 21played W16 L3 D1,
in all competitions.

my three centre backs were

juan
mexes
demichelis(10M)

with mexes a sweeper...

just wanted to know about other good CBs who work well together because they are the only ones who i find really work and now managing fulham i would like to know some cheeper alternatives

cheers:wub:

I play with fulham and support them but i suggest you sell most your first team squad such as murphy bullard, dempsey davies hughes, baird etc i bought Nicolas Sanchez from river plate good partner for Brede Hangeland, i also reccomend trying to sign Matteo Brighi

i would suggest marc beevers from shef weds i got him in second season for 500k and was described as a leading star for prem

also joe mattock comes good every other game i play

havard nordtviet from arsenal is a promising youngster

i would suggest marc beevers from shef weds i got him in second season for 500k and was described as a leading star for prem

Beevers has just signed for Chelsea on my game, for £13m, at the start of the third season.

Last edited:
Martin Caceres - played for Barca at the start and man utd signed him in my 2nd season for 13m

How much cheaper are you talking ?

johnathan mckain
wellington phoenix is a bargain
bought for hull but would probably go to championship clubs to

Martin Caceres - played for Barca at the start and man utd signed him in my 2nd season for 13m

How much cheaper are you talking ?
That really anoyys me because when i try to sell a player the highest i com manager offers is 2,3,4, mil more unless the team is madrid or city but when i try to sign some one they ask for 5,6,7,8,9,10 mil more than the value :S

I saw someone mentioned Barzagli. He won player of the year in one of my games in the 1st season, I was so surprised as Ronaldo, Villa, Ibrahimovic and Gerrard among others were up for the award. He's just been snapped up by Real Madrid as-well for 22.5 Mil. Must be something special.

Andrea Barzagli was awesome in the 08 but not as good in the 09 though.but think u should check out Martin Caceres(whom if u r a good dealer,can get for 7.5m),Gamberini,Kompany,Jonathan Evans,Michael Mancienne,Havard Nordveit or Beevers with the price-range u want.Hope this helps.

jagielka, very reasonably priced aswell, gets lots of goals from corners :D

I had a rock solid defense with Porstmouth Garay and Distin. One athletic one big tough lad

For 10mil, Sakho's the CB for ya. Awesome! Freaking beast in defense.

yes sakho is a great or one of the best buys...

Andrea Barzagli was awesome in the 08 but not as good in the 09 though.but think u should check out Martin Caceres(whom if u r a good dealer,can get for 7.5m),Gamberini,Kompany,Jonathan Evans,Michael Mancienne,Havard Nordveit or Beevers with the price-range u want.Hope this helps.

bought chiellini and I cannot say I am that pleased with his performance,; although he's getting better I think you could go for nkoulou, less than 5m euros if you negotiate well and will join lower sides though I am considering giving him a chance in my starting eleven, even if he has done a very very poor season this year, his stats are amazing.

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

zapata - 15m =]

excellent but maybe pricey, barça just bought them in my game and he is a regular, as he was in a long ago madrid game of mine. I don't know if he'll be attracted for a low side, maybe a uefa side. Of course, like verybody I'd go for Sakho. He is my first signings every game I start, him, nkoulou, balotelli and vela and a winger, often guardado.

Haven't seen demichelis on the game so far, irl he is a beast.

how did u get demichelis for 10m? iv made numerous bids of 20m-30m and theyve all been rejected

demichelis(10M) :O Bargain buy! Best piece of business in my opinion! Sakho and Fazzio are pretty good, Micah Richards is class too. PSG have another quality CB, but I can't seem to remember his name! His marking and tackling stats are like both 17.. But I just can't remember his name..