Possibly the best left back iv seen!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter dewsbop
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 13K

dewsbop

Reaction score
I got this guy for a shocking £18million but was snapped up for £1.7million in the 2nd season which personaly i think was a bargain.

He has great stats and is still getting better.

A must buy for people just starting out that can spare £2million or so.

Nice find , i've never heard of him. And yeah a great full back , would get plenty of asists :)

I'd try to retrain him as a DMC/MC and use him as a Deep-Lying Playmaker, he ticks all the key attributes.

Where is his Pace and Acceleration? Crossing is lacking a little also :p

yeah but scouts are useless in this game, at least at very high level I listen to them only when it comes to youngsters.

These are the left back in patch 9.3.0 that I think is good than previous patch.

thannks for the find, I just got him for 575k. should be a bargain

monzon won't do for a top4 side, not in the starting eleven anyway, had him a couple of years at madrid he didn't make it, and I treat the youngsters very well

Thinking about signing Goossens for 4 mil and re-training him as backup for montolivio on the LW.

Your all crazy, Joe Mattock is the best left back in the game.

Like I said earlier, he's not really got the outside abilities hence retrain to play in the center. Should be a rock infront of the defense and with that creativity can start some great attacks.

This is the best LB in the gameView attachment 3761

I'd say he's a LM. Not good enough defensively for me.

Your all crazy, Joe Mattock is the best left back in the game.

Thats good to hear since i've signed him :D.

Like I said earlier, he's not really got the outside abilities hence retrain to play in the center. Should be a rock infront of the defense and with that creativity can start some great attacks.

I'd say he's a LM. Not good enough defensively for me.

Thats good to hear since i've signed him :D.

Nice one, go to this thread http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f55/tonas-7-seasons-of-newcastle-screenshots-t12662.html and download my file, it has loads of screenshots in them, one of them is of Joe Mattock in season 7, his stats are awesome.

gareth bale or marcelo are the bests left backs in the game by far

Back