• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 129
  • Views Views 6K

Kylo

MAAAATTT DAMMOONNNNNN
Reaction score
Members,

I've been searching all over the internet for some interesting facts, and i'd love to see what you guys know, and hopefully this thread will be full of amazing facts in a few days.

I'll start with a few..

In 1386, a pig in France was executed by public hanging for the murder of a child

Coca-Cola would be green, if colouring wasn't added.

Charles Manson will have a parole hearing in 2012.

Now, comment any you've seen or know that are random/amazing :)

FourFourTwo.

Supposingly 90% of threads on this site are pointless, and 50% of those are made by 'FourFourTwo'..

;)

It is illegal to name a pig 'Napoleon' in France.
It is illegal to die in the Houses of Parliament.

what if you have a heart attack while speaking in Parliament :O

Ouch, that one got me deep.

Anyway, most household dust particles are actually dead skin. ;)

Liverpool have won a game this season!! :P
Nah, it is illegal to take photos of GCHQ (a Government building in Cheltenham) and you are not allowed to call your teddy bar Mohammed ;) <)

BBC Radio 1 DJ Trevor Nelson is a Chelsea fan

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]One out of 20 people have an extra rib did you know that
[/FONT]

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Of married couples, 70% of men and 60% of women have cheated on their spouse (A)[/FONT]

Owls are the only bird who can see the colour blue :)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth is called Arachibutyrophobia [/FONT]

If you pour alcoholic spirit on a scorpion it will go insane and sting itself to death.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Serving ice cream on cherry pie was once illegal in Kansas [/FONT]

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Are half of these things 'Googled'? :P

no were smart cookies (A)(A)(A)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Instead of a Birthday Cake, many Russian children are given a Birthday Pie lol
[/FONT]

sudoku actually means "alright nan dont you ever get bored of that"

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Before 1928, yo-yos used to be called bandalores in the United States [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Emus cannot walk backwards [/FONT]

Mine is something that I've known for about 3 years..

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia - Fear of long words

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tomato ketchup is a good conditioner for the hair. It also helps get the greenish tinge that some blonde haired people get after swimming in water with chlorine in it [/FONT]

Back