Post A Random/Amazing Fact

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 129
  • Views Views 6K
lol look at this one

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The youngest pope was 11 years old god must have chosen him wisley lol [/FONT]

The Main Library at Indiana University sinks over an inch every year because when it was built, engineers failed to take into account the weight of all the books that would occupy the building.

If you pour alcoholic spirit on a scorpion it will go insane and sting itself to death.

I'm trying that.. If i have the balls to go find a Scorpion at some point in my life. oO)

Waynes World was filmed in two weeks.. 8-|

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]One out of 20 people have an extra rib did you know that[/FONT]

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Of married couples, 70% of men and 60% of women have cheated on their spouse (A)[/FONT]

A girl in my class has got that, they thought she had an extra kidney XD

The world record for the longest urination stands at 508 seconds..

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thirty percent of all bingo players are under the age of 35 unlike my granny he he
[/FONT]

Gymnophobia - fear of nudity

MOST PEOPLE CRAMMED INTO A SMART CAR: 13 girls in Munich, Germany, in 1999.

lol look at this one

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The youngest pope was 11 years old god must have chosen him wisley lol [/FONT]

heheheheheehhehehehehehehheheehehhehehehehehehehhe i just laughed out loud

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Walt Disney had originally suggested using the name Mortimer Mouse instead of Mickey Mouse [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The last thing Elvis Presley ate before he died was four scoops of ice cream and 6 chocolate chip cookies thats how he died lol
[/FONT]

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Every year, Burger King restaurants prepare over 950,000 pounds of bacon for their breakfast customers fatties
[/FONT]

Right handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left handed people do apparently.... Result (H)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In Greece, the climate is so warm that many of the cinemas do not even have roofs [/FONT]

The world record for the longest urination stands at 508 seconds..

**** wow.
If A barbie doll had the same proportions but was life size then she would be 7ft 2 inches tall.
Giraffes have 20 inch tongues.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Close to 73% of girls in Bangladesh are married by age 18 (H)[/FONT]

Mohammed is the most popular name in the world.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Basenji dog is the only dog that is not able to bark oO)[/FONT]

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In Spain, it is common to pour chocolate milk or cafe au lait on cereal for breakfast [/FONT]

Back