MrWhite755

Reaction score
How have they managed to make this game worse than what it was on the beta. Every single team seems to outplay you no matter what team or tactic you use.

It's frustrating isn't it haha. Work on your tactics a bit more maybe? I'm struggling with ya so don't worry XD

I'm not getting outplayed, so I can't agree.

I also don't agree. I'm in the 20/21 season with Sunderland (2nd year with them, got them promoted to the prem in the first year with them and just finished 8th in the prem first year there with them). I outplayed many teams en route to finish 8th no problem at all. I would work on your tactics and also check to see how your players compare to other teams in the Team Report > Comparison because if your players are lower in the rankings then you should not expect to outplay the other teams all the time.

i am having no luck with this game since the full game came out have being playing FM for years and this is the most i have ever struggled cant get a tatic to work for liverpool have started 3 different saves with them and all with no results

just seems off this year. Really disappointing that defenders ignore instructions entirely.

'Get stuck in' = don't tackle anyone ever, you might actually win the ball.

This needs reverting to the beta release and soon.

I think it is all about your tactics guys, for me it works perfectly and this FM is one of the better ones.