Post Denied Error

Reaction score
Hi I'm constantly getting the error 'Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words' when I try reply to my tactics thread in the share FM16 tactics section

Hi I'm constantly getting the error 'Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words' when I try reply to my tactics thread in the share FM16 tactics section

I got the same thing =/ Must be some bug.

Hey, just an FYI this was fixed after I reached 20 posts even. I guess there are some places you can't reply with anything under 20 posts,. I started a thread but then could not reply to it with just plain text, but I could reply elsewhere in the forums.

Can't post anything in the introduce thread, tried sending a message to Sean.

I just get this error from the title of this post.

Having the same problem. No pictures or URLs in my comment. Maybe it's the 20 post thing. Annoying :mad:

Hey, just an FYI this was fixed after I reached 20 posts even. I guess there are some places you can't reply with anything under 20 posts,. I started a thread but then could not reply to it with just plain text, but I could reply elsewhere in the forums.

Can you let me know which thread you couldn't reply to and where it did let you reply? I'll see if I can get to the bottom of the issue.