slr58l.png

Section 1 is those challenging for the Premier League title but looking likely that Chelsea will win it.

Section 2 is Champions League places and there will be no scrap for 4th place as they are behind by a lot.

Section 3 are really just conoslidating mid-table positions but you could say from 8th - 12th they are looking for Europa League places to.

Section 4 are batling against relegation.

This was my second season at Tottenham, the most interesting position would be Man United, finished in 9th! And that was after winning it the season before

slr58l.png

Section 1 is those challenging for the Premier League title but looking likely that Chelsea will win it.

Section 2 is Champions League places and there will be no scrap for 4th place as they are behind by a lot.

Section 3 are really just conoslidating mid-table positions but you could say from 8th - 12th they are looking for Europa League places to.

Section 4 are batling against relegation.

Your top half has turned out much like mine, with no scrap for fourth place - interesting that! Good to see the Hammers doing well also. :)

Your top half has turned out much like mine, with no scrap for fourth place - interesting that! Good to see the Hammers doing well also. :)

I am shocked at City and Arsenal most !

Yeah, so you'd definitely expect better from City....