Status
Not open for further replies.

kass129

Reaction score
Started this game and went to the kitchen to make a sandwich and came back to see my beloved Newcastle side being 4-0 up at half time ,without a single shot from Tottenham, in the quarterfinals of the Champions League. Went on to win it 6-0 and 8-1 in total as you can see. Got lucky in the first game but got thru with a game of total dominance. Loved it! What is your best result? Post pictures and describe :)

Last edited:
In terms of scoreline against a big team, mine was with Arsenal, winning 6-0 away at Real in 4th season (Fabregas got a hat-trick!), and then 4-1 in the home leg.
(I think it was the semi-finals, might of been the quarters. Either way, I went on to win the Champions League for the 2nd time on that save :))

But my favourite result was beating Man Utd 4-0 on the last day of the 2017/18 season with Luton to overtake and clinch my first title by a point from City! At around the 75th minute it was still 0-0, and I only won the title because Liverpool scored a 92nd minute Agger winner against City! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.