Post your best free transfer

Sebboboy2402

Reaction score
post your best free transfer that you have seen maybe released in the summer or you have captured in the transfer window

personally i saw deco and louis saha released by their clubs but im dover athletic so obviously i had no chance

Amr Zahki and Lucas Neil. Playing 2nd season as Leeds and won promotion to championship, now top of that league at start of new year and both of them are flying

Van der Meyde was good last year but he is a lazy so n so and this year he is driving me mental - Ian Walker was a good player too on a free

it was in fm08 but still extraordinary..
mascherano was released from liverpool in the second season, we all know he's one of the best DMCs in the game, and i managed to sign him for tottenham :D :D :D

im in Juventus and i sign carlos tevez was released, man city buy wayne rooney in 80mi and Iaquinta in 19mi ( it was a surprise) so they're bankrupt and release tevez and wright phillips, but phillips signed for barça

on fm 09 i signed marcelo moreno some venezuelan guy with Q.P.R his goals single handedly kept us in the premier league, he scored 43 in 48

just agreed terms with Carlos Vela in the 5th season (will join on free at end of season), something´s definatly off with the transfers this year, check out for how much he´s transfered from Arsenal to PSG....