Post your best signing on fm 2011

Close run thing between Griffiths (27 goals, £350k), Don Cowie (£850k, 13 goals from midfield so far), and Goncalves (free, 10 headed goals from CD)

humberto suazo 2m for wigan 39 goals 1st season, 48 2nd season, 24 upto january 3rd season

This guy gets better for me each season cost only 7.5mil

Febian Brandy for Crawley on the 11.2.0 patch which gives them mega wages to spend.12 goals 12 starts.

Just started a game with them last night and signed him so hopefully he does as well for me as he did you :D

An obvious one probably: Higuain. In first 20 games he's got me 27 goals. I'm in my fourth season with Saints.

What Saints the ones from Wales ? if so, how the **** did you manage that team to sign the best striker in the world ? :O

Iniesta on a free as Sporting CP.. and he probably means Southampton.

Signing Ricky Lambert to my Peterborough team in the Championship second season. He has so far scored 24 in 40 on our way to the playoff final

i cant really remember by best signing of all time, but my best one in my leeds save is kadlec (33 goals in league), griffiths (28 goals in league) or james collins from villa (25 goals in league)..hes a CB....

anthony vanden borre <3 for 3m. I was in deficit with players, and he did cover for 4 positon

Romelu Lukaku for my Liverpool team. cost me 9mil and has been immense ever since. Scores on average 27 goals a season.

Either Marco Amelia or Matias Ezequiel Schelotto both on frees for Dinamo.

Oscar Cardozo for Blackburn cheap only 10 mill and has been fantastic 12 goals in 4 games