Post Your Desktop

stu i seen them icons on a certain website da, i think

desktopjo.png

That's after about 10 Min of messing about. Going to add more tonight.

Hey, can you please tell me how you get the icons like that, I would really like to know thanks! Stuw won't tell me :(

Hey, can you please tell me how you get the icons like that, I would really like to know thanks! Stuw won't tell me :(

For starters they are not the same a StuW's. All you need to do is type into good "Download Desktop Icons" then you'll find loads. And they'll have instructions on how to change 'em.

For starters they are not the same a StuW's. All you need to do is type into good "Download Desktop Icons" then you'll find loads. And they'll have instructions on how to change 'em.

They are the same as my old icons. I changed cos everyone decided to use them.:p

They are the same as my old icons. I changed cos everyone decided to use them.:p

Ah, I thought he meant the same ones as you're using in the picture at the top of this page.

Basic but i still have an epic player as a background

Last edited:
Some random place in Norway, im ashamed to have Chrome, Opera no longer works for me :(

attachment.php

Last edited:
desktopgi.jpg

Basically just stole a bunch of desktop ideas and made my own ;)

Been messing around for ages, finally reasonably satisfied. Tell me what you think!

were did you get those icons from mate??

mine currently, I just made this on paint when I were bored

My current desktop

hdkCQ.png

Any chance you could direct me toward that background of yours? :p

Also - Where do you get the clock and calendar thing so many people have?

Here is mine, nothing amazing. The background to me a while to make though

desktop.png

Any chance you could direct me toward that background of yours? :p

Also - Where do you get the clock and calendar thing so many people have?

The BG is one I made with PS.

The clock and calendar is Windows 7 gadgets.