Post Your Desktop

Hi all.

Downloaded Rainmeter last night, was having a fiddle, but didnt have a clue what I was doing. Was late last night so didnt wanna ****** up the laptop.

I've seen quite a few people on here have used Rainmeter, I just wondered if anyone would be able to give me some advice about this. First time using Rainmeter. You can PM me if its easier than clogging up the thread.

Thanks.

Hi all.

Downloaded Rainmeter last night, was having a fiddle, but didnt have a clue what I was doing. Was late last night so didnt wanna ****** up the laptop.

I've seen quite a few people on here have used Rainmeter, I just wondered if anyone would be able to give me some advice about this. First time using Rainmeter. You can PM me if its easier than clogging up the thread.

Thanks.

The rainmeter support forums are very helpful for any questions you may have. Ill link you to anything Useful I can think of now:
For Help on general Rainmeter topics:
Rainmeter 101 | Rainmeter, desktop customization tool
Rainmeter Forums - Index page

And for new skins check out both of these sites:
Browsing deviantART
Rainmeter Skins - Customize.org

Any questions you need help with feel free to PM me as Iv been using it the past 6 months or more and would be glad to help mate :)

My work desktop :) a quite day today at the office so not many things open!

View attachment 215817

would be better if that was a Liverbird on the screen :p
Kidding, not bad for a work desktop, nice and simple :)

The rainmeter support forums are very helpful for any questions you may have. Ill link you to anything Useful I can think of now:
For Help on general Rainmeter topics:
Rainmeter 101 | Rainmeter, desktop customization tool
Rainmeter Forums - Index page

And for new skins check out both of these sites:
Browsing deviantART
Rainmeter Skins - Customize.org

Any questions you need help with feel free to PM me as Iv been using it the past 6 months or more and would be glad to help mate :)

Thanks mate. I've had a brief look at the help forums and I understand it a bit better now. Will have a good old mess around later when im back from work. If I do struggle with anything i'll PM you. Thanks again mate.

My current Desktop, best I have had it for a long time....

YtRbn.jpg

My current Desktop, best I have had it for a long time....

YtRbn.jpg

Wow-Hong Kong? Used to live year in the 80s-loved every second. Looking at that pic takes me back. Happy times indeed

Re-coded some of these Rainmeter stuff myself....

ay3zF.jpg

Heres what mine looks like on start up:
Lost of icons but there organised and i need them quickly for work and stuff.
View attachment 240842

And a double click thanks to fences has it nice and plain.
View attachment 240841

Also have a 860+ background folder which changes every 10 seconds. Adding to this every day currently just to keep my desktop fresh. Got rid of object dock/rainmeter/rss readers as they were eating ram and they were only gimmicks. Also no clock as I dont work well to deadlines :).

Thought it was time for a spring clean -

qovEioF.jpg

And heres the hardware behind it( getting a new case/SSD/2tb HDD/CPU Cooler and another 8GB ram in the next fortnight)