ROFCcoach

Reaction score
I'm interested to see what people have achieved on the latest game or any game. List as many saves as you like, I'm all ears!

As for me, here's a summary of a Journeyman save I finished a couple months back, starting unemployed.

ROFCcoach's FM13 Journeyman Save

(GER) Regensburg - 2013 & 2014
The first team I took over was German Third Division side Regensburg and came 5th in the league in my first season. As I wanted to win trophies in different countries around the world in this save I decided to have another season and won the title before resigning to look for jobs elsewhere.

(SPA) Almeria B – 2015
Was in the Spanish Second Division B4 and was 15th before getting sacked in March for performing below expectations of a top half finish. I went on holiday until the new season and applied for jobs in other countries.

(MAL) Singapore Lions – 2016 to 2018
Definitely my most consistent spell at a club in the Malaysian Super League. Came 2nd first season and won it second time around, was very unfortunate not to win the FA Cup in that country so decided to have another season (bit greedy) and won the treble including the Super League, FA Cup and Super Cup.

(BRA) Corinthians – 2019
Although they allowed me to finish the season, this was my worst stint as a boss as I got Corinthians relegated from the Brazilian First Division. They had no quality in the squad and work permits were an issue along with the best players leaving and most of the young talent of the future was still small time. Two sackings out of four teams managed.

(ENG) Exeter City – 2020 to 2024
Longest spell as manager was at Exeter for five seasons. The first two years I came 6th in League 1 and lost in the playoffs final to Stoke and Walsall. I won the league the following season as well as the Johnstone’s Paint Trophy. Feeling greedy again I wanted to see how I could fare in the Championship and struggled for two seasons, just surviving at 19th and then 20th; these relegation battles were the most fun I’ve had in this series. I was then 17th after the first 5 games in 2025 season and decided to resign.

(USA) Real Salt Lake – 2025
After going on holiday until the new MLS season began I landed a job at Real Salt Lake. The most boring league ever. 5th in the Western Conference and 8th in the overall league table, blah blah blah. Resigned…

(ITA) Lazio – 2026 & 2027
I applied for all the vacant jobs and was shocked to be hired by Lazio. Then I was like ****! They’re bottom of Serie B after 8 games, 3 points! What a season though, I turned them around and won the title! Best 7 months in this save as I only lost twice (both times to Palermo). After getting promoted I finished a solid 13th back in the top flight and WON THE COPPA ITALIA! Beat Milan 4-3 on penalties. Feeling like I’d done all I could do, I resigned to go back to England.

(ENG) Swansea – 2028 & 2029
This is where the story ends, folks. I missed out on getting the Welsh side back to the top flight by 2 points (lost to Cardiff on the final day and Watford pipped me to the post for 2nd). To make it even worse, Cardiff also beat me in the Playoffs final! The fans must’ve detested me. The following year I needed to make the playoffs as a minimum expectation and I finished 7th. YET AGAIN ON THE FINAL DAY! Ipswich beat me to it, oh well the third sacking.

Accomplishments

Won the Coppa Italia (2027)
Won the Malaysian Treble (2018)
Won the English Football League 1 (2022)
Won the Malaysian Super League (2017)
Won the Italian Serie B (2026)
Won the German Third Division (2014)

Oh god I have had so many saves!

Tigres 2012-2014

I won the Mexican league in the first season and I also won the North American Champions League.

Tottenham 2012-2015

In the first season I won the Premier League and the Europa League. In the second season I won the Premier League, Champions League, Super Cup and the FA Cup. In the 3rd season I won the Clud World Championship and the Capital One cup missing it out on the league placing 3rd and losing in the semis of the CL. It's on the story section if your interested.

Cardiff 2012-2016

1st season: 4th in the Premier League.
2nd season: 3rd Premier League, Finals of FA Cup, Finals of Europa League.
3rd season: 7th in Premier League:/, Winners of the Champions League.

Chelsea 2012-2013

Winners of the Premier League and Champions League ( its a story aswell Champions League Challenge pass parcel save )

Juventus 2015-2016

Winners of the Serie A and the Champions League ( same save as chelsea ).

Celtic 2020-2021

Winners of the SPL, Scottish Cup, Scottish League Cup and the Champions League.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Got some more but I can't remember the dates and achievements etc.​