Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing with Benevento in Serie B, fighting for the last promotion spot in my first season! We are 3rd before the last round, with same points as Capri who are 2nd.

We did our job in the last game and won comfortably 3-0. Capri played against Vicenza away. Capri took the lead 1-0, but Vicenza scored 1-1 fifteen minutes before the end, and we were on 2nd place (which gives automatically promotion). However, 1 minute into the added time, Capri took the lead, and secured the last spot. I was so angry, we were so close!

However, we won the Play-Off, and got the last spot into the Serie A. So it was a happy ending. ;)

I rage when i win penalties. Because the odds of them missing is at least 80%, and the player's morale is destroyed for the rest of the game. Balotelli missed all his 3 penalties for the duration I had him.

I rage when i win penalties. Because the odds of them missing is at least 80%, and the player's morale is destroyed for the rest of the game. Balotelli missed all his 3 penalties for the duration I had him.

One of my players missed 2 penalties in 3 minutes....

Prize money..

How come i don't get the real prize money like in the real life...

like champions league - if i get to Group stage... it's 12.7m Euro.. in the minimum.. and prize for points... or qualifying to higher stage... its not near the real life..

it could help my club...

hi guys i keep getting a message saying warning unrecognised record in unpack routine, ive deleted cache and preferences folder but still this happens when playing online game with fellow players,

does anyone have any help they can give me on this

many thanks

Beyond frustration

My Bury side are in its second season in the premier league, sitting 10th, just lost to Tottenham 6-0. After rollicking all my players and playing a friendly in between my next game, my players respond and crush my be loved West Ham, 4-1! One of my midfielders Quintero scores a hatrick! Season back on track, start scouting a host of youngsters..... game FReezes!!!!!!! Restart game which is before the west ham game, once again team performs well in every area except the scoreboard and I'm left with a 2-2 draw. WHY!!!!!!

Last edited:
This game really is SCRIPTED

Like seriously. And once again it was against a bottom team. Yeah thats right. In this game i could say that all they do was just put a block in the defense. But i still scored. 1-0 up via their own goal. They equalize via, of course, crossing. And then in the second half i play the overload tactic, until i get my goal in around 80s minute. They immediately change tactic to 4-3-3, and yep, they scored right away. Poof, just like that. The problem is, i do the exact same thing in a game where i losing. And it aint do any ****. Both of it was a home game tho. I guess thats mean nothing too. FM is like, "Wait, you're winning?! No, no, no, no, no!! Ohoho, change his team into a sunday league team, make the defense as ****** as possible, checked. Change his opponent into....,

"Real Madrid..., yep

"Hmm, that striker is gonna score the goal, so...., yep, now he's Ronaldo worthy. That guy need to pass accurately to that striker, so he has to be...., there we go. Kroos worthy. Fyuh."

This game, man! This ******* game!

Like seriously. And once again it was against a bottom team. Yeah thats right. In this game i could say that all they do was just put a block in the defense. But i still scored. 1-0 up via their own goal. They equalize via, of course, crossing. And then in the second half i play the overload tactic, until i get my goal in around 80s minute. They immediately change tactic to 4-3-3, and yep, they scored right away. Poof, just like that. The problem is, i do the exact same thing in a game where i losing. And it aint do any ****. Both of it was a home game tho. I guess thats mean nothing too. FM is like, "Wait, you're winning?! No, no, no, no, no!! Ohoho, change his team into a sunday league team, make the defense as ****** as possible, checked. Change his opponent into....,

"Real Madrid..., yep

"Hmm, that striker is gonna score the goal, so...., yep, now he's Ronaldo worthy. That guy need to pass accurately to that striker, so he has to be...., there we go. Kroos worthy. Fyuh."

This game, man! This ******* game!
LOL the game isnt scripted but you just gotta have same basic tactical knowledge ive won the premier league and ucl every season ive been in it this last season i played awful at start but bounced back to the top spot after a winning run U JUST CANT WIN EVERY GAME accept it lol depends on your players mentality to when they go a goal down too and if your scoring from crosses dont ***** when ai scores crosses against you

My Bury side are in its second season in the premier league, sitting 10th, just lost to Tottenham 6-0. After rollicking all my players and playing a friendly in between my next game, my players respond and crush my be loved West Ham, 4-1! One of my midfielders Quintero scores a hatrick! Season back on track, start scouting a host of youngsters..... game FReezes!!!!!!! Restart game which is before the west ham game, once again team performs well in every area except the scoreboard and I'm left with a 2-2 draw. WHY!!!!!!

If you've won and the game freezes, I believe it's totally legit for you to reload and win that particular game. That's my "code"...though same goes for draws and losses.

LOL the game isnt scripted but you just gotta have same basic tactical knowledge ive won the premier league and ucl every season ive been in it this last season i played awful at start but bounced back to the top spot after a winning run U JUST CANT WIN EVERY GAME accept it lol depends on your players mentality to when they go a goal down too and if your scoring from crosses dont ***** when ai scores crosses against you

what team youre manage?

manage a non-league team, then talk. you think i dont have some basic tactical knowledge? well, do you? what would you do, if you finally got your goal in 80s min, the score is 2-1 now, and you know that the opponent is a bottom team?

what team youre manage?

manage a non-league team, then talk. you think i dont have some basic tactical knowledge? well, do you? what would you do, if you finally got your goal in 80s min, the score is 2-1 now, and you know that the opponent is a bottom team?
It doesn't matter where you manage. A team is only 2-1 behind after 80 mins? Who wouldn't try to sneak a draw? Did you do anything to cope with a few more players attacking?

You need to take note of what's happening. The AI will react to goals and to the match situation.

How can a player with "important matches" attribute at 15 be such utter sh*t in important matches?! I guess finals arent important!

It doesn't matter where you manage. A team is only 2-1 behind after 80 mins? Who wouldn't try to sneak a draw? Did you do anything to cope with a few more players attacking?

You need to take note of what's happening. The AI will react to goals and to the match situation.

i ******* go to defensive. or counter, i forgot. i ******* put the full back in defend duties. but they ******* scored anyway. cause in this exact case, THERE IS NO USE FOR ************* TACTICAL KNOWLEDGE.

i ******* go to defensive. or counter, i forgot. i ******* put the full back in defend duties. but they ******* scored anyway. cause in this exact case, THERE IS NO USE FOR ************* TACTICAL KNOWLEDGE.
So you only changed Mentality? If you keep giving away leads, it's your base tactic that cannot cope with the increased numbers.

So you only changed Mentality? If you keep giving away leads, it's your base tactic that cannot cope with the increased numbers.

of course not, man! im not just change the mentality ffs! but does it matter? NO! cause in the end, they ******* scored! im not talking about they scored after they bombarding my defense in the remaining times. NO. they just ******* scored right away. maybe 1-2 minute after their kick off. so yeah man, do you have a ******* solution for that?

of course not, man! im not just change the mentality ffs! but does it matter? NO! cause in the end, they ******* scored! im not talking about they scored after they bombarding my defense in the remaining times. NO. they just ******* scored right away. maybe 1-2 minute after their kick off. so yeah man, do you have a ******* solution for that?
Don't let them ******* score next time.

The beauty of football, and sport in general, is how you can do everything right and it can still go wrong. FM mirrors that from time to time.

I can also guarantee you don't remember the times you haven't conceded a late equaliser, because the times you have are more memorable - it's called confirmation bias

I assembled a 3 man defence worth 150m for the CL final against Monaco and they scored in 19 seconds. Just walked past them.

If my team hadn't managed to comeback and win I would've been joining your rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.