Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the opposite of a rant but I didn't see a thread for feats

View attachment 88025

Crazy 1999 moment. Put all my players but one defender up in the 88th minute. This win was huge because it completes the septuple, lets me overtake Ancelotti in the hall of fame, gives me enough to finally become an Arsenal legend, and this was to be my last game for the club. Plus the player who scored for them is a newgen I've coveted the most but refused to pay 63m for, and I wanted to somewhat correct that mistake (he's totally worth that).

It turns out I'll quit the game after this. It cannot be topped and I'm too bored. I quit FM16 after being on the receiving end of a CL final comeback, this is a fitting end for this edition. Like I mentioned in my previous post, I would've been ranting had I lost, considering how we dominated and had so many CCC and they scored with a effing free kick. But it turned into proof that the game can be rewarding.

Love reading this thread. Not only for the rants, but the 'experts' who think they are all that. People rant at the game because it isn't as realistic as some people claim it to be, and that's evident in a lot that happens in the game. But then for the 'sofa coaches' to try and enlighten them on tactics? Get a grip

Sounds like he was on a youth contract only whereas Arsenal would have tied theirs down with a provisional professional contract.

Need to be 17 and with out a professional contract before other teams can poach them. Made no sense.

Need to be 17 and with out a professional contract before other teams can poach them. Made no sense.
I know a player needs to be 17. You can still arrange a provisional contract that the player will take effect when he is old enough, so in that sense he is already tied down.

Love reading this thread. Not only for the rants, but the 'experts' who think they are all that. People rant at the game because it isn't as realistic as some people claim it to be, and that's evident in a lot that happens in the game. But then for the 'sofa coaches' to try and enlighten them on tactics? Get a grip

Find another forum champ.

Find another forum champ.

And whys that? It's a forum for people to vent their frustrations with a game. The last thing people need when frustrated is someone who thinks they are Alex Ferguson belittling them or saying they are rubbish. It's a game. Some people are better at some games than others; I'm good at Fifa, that doesn't make me Ronaldo. Some people on here actually think this game is 'realistic'; it isn't. It's a game. It's about as real as Gran Turismo

Straight Away After Kick Off

It took me 70 min to score, and it took them only 7 seconds (to equalize). What a briliant game! and yes, they ******* won the game!

my question is, why bother until i ******* score?! why they didnt do it since the game started?!

to you, so called tactical genius tactical everything, **** off. this game is just broken. or worst, as i said, scripted.

"did you change anything?" of course. of ******* course. as i told, they ******* scored straight away. my "change loading" didnt even complete yet. get how nonsense this game is? why there is even a loading when we change thing? for **** sake. this ******* game.

I have a new game:

It's called "I'm going to close this for a week" And everyone needs to learn how to control their rages over what is simply a game.

Go out side or something. And enough with the swearing or I'll had out bans.

Status
Not open for further replies.