Post Your Frustrations

Playing as Tottenham Vs Arsenal FA Cup 6th Round

Hamsik misses a 80th minute penalty - Nasri scores a 30 yarder in the 82nd

2-0 up after twenty minutes away to Aston Villa, they score twice and level it up to 2-2. I pushed all the way for a winner, when in the 78th minute, Guillermo Ochoa took a goal kick and lay on the ground with an injury, waiting for the physio to come on. While Ochoa lay on the ground, Gabby Agbonlahor scored from 30 yards into the open net, winning the game. Has this ever happened anyone else? Another weird thing that happened me today was when I led HSV 2-1 in the dying seconds after going ahead in the 88th minute, when Chris Kirkland scored a header from a corner. I've never had a goalkeeper come up in this game after almost 40 accumulated seasons in the game, and certainly never seen a goalkeeper score.

Last edited:
it is frustrating...

why isn't my board allowing me to click on the stadium at the boardroom request page - build new stadium, buy stadium, expand stadium, relay pitch?

It says it has been used recently, but from what i remember, i haven been able to click that for like a season long already.

in my barcelona team i have pedro as aml and villa as striker, however throughout the game they keep swapping around when i dont tell them to, meaning that i often dont have villa at the end of my moves to score goals. even when i go into tactics and change them, they change back, and i find this sooooo annoying! :(

Has anybody had the issue with loan players history showing that they were on trial and not on loan?

1st game: 5-0 away, against a better team. Cool.
2nd game: 2-0 home, against a better team aswell. Cool.
games 3-11: winless streak, usually played against weaker teams. Same tactic and players. Now what the ****!
edit: The same tactic just made my Norway win 2-0 against Germany. The ****?
The whole time I've been using Wolfsong's team talk guide, which was supposed to use complacency in my advantage. Oh well.
Also, my signature.

Last edited:
1st game: 5-0 away, against a better team. Cool.
2nd game: 2-0 home, against a better team aswell. Cool.
games 3-11: winless streak, usually played against weaker teams. Same tactic and players. Now what the ****!

Also, my signature.

That's my experience in a nutshell.

Complacency = Rubberband AI

Apologists can howl all they want, but at the end of the day, complacency is just a mechanism that punishes you for playing well... the very definition of rubberband AI.

Yes, "complacency" happens in real life, but it's not the all-destroying monster that FM11 makes it out to be. Like the nerfed one-on-ones, it just strikes me as a lazy way to balance out weaknesses in the match engine. For a game that prides itself on realism, playing Preston at home in the Carling Cup shouldn't consistently be a bigger challenge than playing Barcelona away in the Champions League.

Last edited:
Playing as Man utd just started season 3 all was going swimmingly, untill one day brazil were in search of a manager - didnt apply but noticed they were now 6th in the world and had a terrible cup run.
Then about a week later they offer me the job i thought about it briefly and thought whats the worst that could happen. well after stating they wanted me they gave me no less than 3 games in charge before sacking me!!
2-2 against croatia (not the best result but first game with a few injurys my number 1 GK no less too)
2-0 win against poland pretty dominate display but lacked finishing to be honest.
3-4 loss to england (number 1 in the world after winning the world cup) we went 2 down in 20 then came up to 3-2 before rooney got another and then hargreves got one at 91 minutes :(

then i just get sacked, a 1-1-1 rating isnt bad even for brazil. i never got to play my number 1 keeper either.

I had a friendly with Arsenal. (Being Levadia, Estonian Champs.) So I saw on my inbox that it has been cancelled due my trip to UEFA CL Qualification Round game with Aberdeen. So I came to the day it was supposed to be my Arsenal game, and It was still there ! I thought it was a weird bug and I played the match, and after the match I see we lost the game to Aberdeen aswell, as it was on the same day ! But I only got to play the Arsenal game ! Wierd.

1-1, really important game, and on the over-time I miss three one-on-one chances :mad:

i am trying to sign some Egyptian kid who is expected to be a future star, every other club has been accepted for bids of £2mil and they kept rejecting mine until I offered £6mil !!! :mad:

So, I start with HJK of Finland, win the Veikkausliiga and get into the CL 2nd qualifying round. I advanceto the group stages, where I finish third and get to the round of 32 of Europa League. I fight my way into the final, beating teams like Napoli, CSKA Moscow (3-0 and 4-0), Sevilla and Roma. In the final I get the good ol' mighty Liverpool. 1-1 after 90 minutes, nothing happens in extra time and we head for penalties and I win 5-4. After the match I of course press the continue button and then the game politely crashes and informs me of a crash dump being created. WHAT THE FU-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

I of course load the previous save, sim the match and eventually get a 3-1 win.

gl

Which tactic did u use to get HJK to beat those teams? Need your help!! :p

Just reached the Euro 2036 final with England and one of my wingers has retired from international football..... THE DAY BEFORE THE FINAL!! My other right winger is suspended! What a *****!