Aannddyy

Super Duper Moderator
Reaction score
Complain to your hearts content here.

Last edited:
I can only post it here because the funny/random things is still closed but I guess it is a frustration too.... Kia Joorbiachan musn't have given his rights to the game and someone at SI has a penchant for actors... You'll see what I mean if you click on whose agent Tevez/ Mascherano is...

Just played a pre-season friendly and won 7-0. The teams morale was Superb. My team talk said (calmly) "Well done lads, now makes sure you do it when it matters" and everyone reacted angrily. I think this is totally unrealistic. I like the amount of options for team talks and the way you can say it in different tones, but I'm still finding it difficult to get across exactly how I feel. Where's the option to tell them they were fantastic today? I hope SI are ironing out these issues before it's release.

oKK.. I wasn't sure where to post this but anyway, while the game was played in FM 2011 I could minimize the game go to desktop, do some other stuff, maybe listen to music sometimes WHILE THE GAME GOES ON[AND EVEN MAYBE FINISHES]. In Fm 2012 DEMO, while playing the game if I MINIMIZE THE GAME DOESN'T GO ON, IT STAYS IN THE SAME MINUTE UNTIL I BROUGHT IT BACK. Can this be fixes somehow, so that even if minimized the game continues..? Regards..!

Just played a pre-season friendly and won 7-0. The teams morale was Superb. My team talk said (calmly) "Well done lads, now makes sure you do it when it matters" and everyone reacted angrily. I think this is totally unrealistic. I like the amount of options for team talks and the way you can say it in different tones, but I'm still finding it difficult to get across exactly how I feel. Where's the option to tell them they were fantastic today? I hope SI are ironing out these issues before it's release.

I got exactly the same, quite strange.

oKK.. I wasn't sure where to post this but anyway, while the game was played in FM 2011 I could minimize the game go to desktop, do some other stuff, maybe listen to music sometimes WHILE THE GAME GOES ON[AND EVEN MAYBE FINISHES]. In Fm 2012 DEMO, while playing the game if I MINIMIZE THE GAME DOESN'T GO ON, IT STAYS IN THE SAME MINUTE UNTIL I BROUGHT IT BACK. Can this be fixes somehow, so that even if minimized the game continues..? Regards..!

Just play in windowed mode. You can change it in preferences Shift+P.

Does it always have to be played in a window mode.. Anyway, thank you..!

Does it always have to be played in a window mode.. Anyway, thank you..!

Um well unless they solve the problem you're having in the full game then yeah you will have to play windowed mode. Windowed mode is easier anyway.

The BACK button totally ruined my experience throughout the demo.
Why does it go back to previous tabs i click.?

For example, i open a player profile, click several tabs there, and when hitting BACK button, it go back to previous tab i click. Last year FM, it will exit the player profile altogether, but now have to click BACK several times to get out of the player screen.

Anyone find this annoying? or is there anywhere we can change the setting of it?

For example, i open a player profile, click several tabs there, and when hitting BACK button, it go back to previous tab i click. Last year FM, it will exit the player profile altogether, but now have to click BACK several times to get out of the player screen.

Anyone find this annoying? or is there anywhere we can change the setting of it?

Instead of pressing back, just press on the original button to go to where you want..?

I agree it is totally ****. I'm also pretty sure there is no way to change it, however, if you hold in the left-click when pressing back you can choose which screen to return to. It's annoying as **** but better than nothing.

Hold left click. Yup, just figured it out. Still annoying, but better than clicking BACK a lot of times.

I got exactly the same, quite strange.

I remember starting out with FM11 having a similar problem. I just started a new game as manager of Spurs. We beat Burnley 7-0 in the first game of the season. I was then openly criticised after the game by Defoe (who scored 4) about my comments in the dressing room. The next day he apologised. The exact same thing happened the next week, but never happened again after that.

Won my game with Man City against Norwich 7-1. Said my players played very well, praised my goal scorers, everyone was happy and focused and all that.
Next game against Newcastle: All players morale was fairly poor before the game even started..

Hi guys,

I have a problem with FM 2011 v11.1 I can't click on the result of a match (like 2-0)... i mean i click on it and nothing happens. It doesn't open the match overview screen. It's kinda annoying, and i haven't found a solution yet, despite googling hours. It does it only in one determined save game. Thanks for any help in advance.

Anyone got a problem with scouting on the demo. when i scout England or Italy, scouts only assigned for 1 day

Won my game with Man City against Norwich 7-1. Said my players played very well, praised my goal scorers, everyone was happy and focused and all that.
Next game against Newcastle: All players morale was fairly poor before the game even started..

I've had this problem too.