Post your manager stats

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
I dont know if this thread has been done before, i had a look round but couldnt find one.
So post your manager stats and show everyone how good - or bad - you really are!!
Theses are my stats for half way through my second season

Heres both my profile and information.

Notice my 600 odds games at the one club :D

Also how the **** have a I got 1 for pressure, isnt being in the later stages of the CL 6 years in a row enough, isnt reachint the final twice, once winning it coping well as im still caring on the success...JEE ZOOO

haha ****** **** Ive got Wolves promoted and doing well in the Prem and its gave me a 20 at Handling pressure!!! Dunno how they work it out Gregor. Good one bout the information screen never thought of that so ive put it on now. Just wish id got my old game still that info screen would have been ****** amazin

How do you get Ambition and Loyalty up? mines always between 1-5 :/

Loyalty you just stay with the same club and just say you are not interested when you are linked with other clubs.
Ambition you've got to go public in trying to sign big players (and then sign them) and get your boards expectations to qualify for Europe/Win the league (and then do it. Consistantly)

I've won the Champions Leauge three seasons in a row and the World Cup, and my ambition is still 1. :|

Whod you start off with? A big club?

Yeah, it was actually the game I started when the Gold Demo was released, so I was in charge of Man U. I got really into the game so I just carried on with it when I got the full game. Won nothing in my first season, the CL in my second and then the treble in my third and fourth seasons. I got offered the England job at the start of my fourth season so decided to resign after the second treble and concentrate on England. It worked, I won the World Cup.

Just moved to Juve start of 2010-2011 heres me manager profiles: -

How on earth did you get so much money to spend at Ajax?

I have no idea :| because the only significant amount i received woz 4 Nuri Sahin!!! And about £70 million of the money spent was with Juve!!

I usually got a transfer budget of around £8 million and then half way through August they'd give me another £15 million!! and then maybe more again in Jan!!:D

I think the way they gather the stats for you as a manager are pretty much bullshit for the most part.
I've got
Ability to handle pressure at 20
Loyalty 4
Ambition 2
Media Handling 20
Temperament 16
Professionalism 19

Of which especially Loyalty makes no sense, aside from selling **** players asap. And I don't think Ambition can realistically be determined because of a manager's willingness to buy really big players, that is just ridiculous.

And some other reasons for the other ones, but that'll cost too much time for now. What's your thoughts on this?

This is one aspect of FM which could do with a serious do-over. Here are my stats as of 2015, after spending 580 days at Liverpool, 825 at Man City and 2201 (and growing) days at Arsenal:

Handling Pressure: 18
Ambition: 3 (whatever)
Loyalty: 15 (well I have just declared my interest in the Chelsea job)
Media: 19
Professionalism: 17 (I don't call declaring my interest in players and jobs mid-season very professional)
Temperament: 20 (despite the fact that after any game we lose or draw, I absolutely ******* my players and lock them in the dressing room - apparently)

Some interesting stats:

Highest fee: £16m for Guily -> Liverpool (he was rubbish)
Highest recieved: £10.5m for van Persie, Arsenal -> Newcastle
Awards won: 35
Players bought: 97 (ooh, just three to go...!), totalling £369m
Players sold: 79, totalling £134m

Highest continental ranking: 2 (****** Ferguson!)
Highest nation ranking: 2 (**** Ferguson, stop it!)
Highest world ranking: 2 (darn you again, I said stop!)
Highest nationality ranking: 1 (thank God Ferguson isn't Scottish. He's been retired 10 years and yet is still thrashing me in the rankings)

League wins: 4
Cup wins: 18
Games played: 620
Won: 393 (no, I'm not working out percentages)
Drawn: 123
Lost: 104
Goals: 1327, 2.1 p/m
Conceded: 594, 1 p/m
Difference: 733

Oh, and just because I talk to the press, like every single manager in the world - except Jose Moaning-ho - I am a media friendly boss. It sounds like I want to ravage the press and I'm some sort of rock star.

thank God Ferguson isn't Scottish. He's been retired 10 years and yet is still thrashing me in the rankings

Well if Ferguson aint Scottish he does a ****** good job of impersonating one!!!