Post Your Manager Stats

HughWill

Reaction score
Hey managers of the world.. hope all is well in your current season..
Have had a look round, and there's only one 3 year old thread on here where you can show off how good, or bad you really are... so.. thought it would be good to see. Let us know some history surrounding your careers too. :)

Untitled-1.jpg

This is my 5th year as manager of the beloved.
3 x Premier League
1 x Champions Cup
1 x European Super Cup
1 x Club World Championship
1 x FA Cup
1 x Community Shield

Last edited:
what is domestic loyalty bias?

i think its when you favour using your english players rather than foreigners ( thats if your an english team) . . like Martin O'Neil at villa irl

ok, can u explain hands on approach as well please

It means that you are more involved with your players rather than juts leaving them,

well thats what i think lol

Hands On Approach - Take everything into hand. Eg. Do your own contracts, dont leave it to your assistant . . do your own team talks...this is important, as it gets you to know more about your squad.

Anyone prefer the old version of the stats anyhow..? They seemed much more detailed in 2006..

Im Man City in 5th season ive won...........
4x Premier League
2x FA Cup
2x Champions league
2x World Club Cup
1x Uefa Cup
bout to win 5th Premier league and 3rd Champions League

pretty good for the borough.. aguero's a top buy

Yeh I managed to get a 2nd place finish in the league which boosted my cash. Was still really surprised to see that he actually wanted to come to me.

in my 3rd season with the blues...<table class="fieldset" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td>chelsea 1.JPG (133.4 KB)</td> <td align="right"><input class="button" value="Remove" name="delete[3313]" style="width: 70px;" type="submit"></td> </tr><tr> <td>
jpg.gif
chelsea 2.JPG (131.9 KB)</td> <td align="right"><input class="button" value="Remove" name="delete[3314]" style="width: 70px;" type="submit"></td> </tr><tr> <td>
jpg.gif
profileq.JPG (115.4 KB)</td></tr></tbody></table>