Don't have a screenie unfortunately, but Pastore coming on in the 50th minute, to replace a injured Gerrard. Bangs in 2 goals and another assist.

Signed Elia whilst he was half dead, playing arsenal few weeks after when he was finally training again.
Cole dies on left wing on about the 60th minute, Elia comes on scores and gets two assists. we win 3-2 ;)

18 year old from Valencia B side, I decided to call him up to the first team.. 1 goal, 1 assist Vs Barcelona, won 2 - 1 and he eventually went on to win young player of the season having only played in just over half of the games.

Bought in Antoine Griezmann from Sociedad to a struggling Bayern Munich (When I joined, was 10th after 17 odd league games...
Ribery's injury forced me to give him a start...
Scored 2 and made 3 assists in a 7-nil hammering of Dusseldorf!

I don't usually play with big sides. However my standout debut has to be Giuseppe Rossi, 25m. 2 goals and 2 assists on his debut. One of my best signings and all.

Alfred N'Diaye scored a hat-trick in a 3-0 win for Enga back in FM09. From DM.

Has to be Scott Davies, who I signed on a free transfer from Reading in the 2nd season.

He scored a 40 yard screamer and provided an assist too, gone on to be a great player :)

My players never seem to stand out on their debuts. One I can remember though from fm 09 is Luis Nani :) Nani was transfer listed by Utd a couple of seasons in so I signed him for Chelsea as I had Simao on the lw who was ageing. Of all teams to play after I signed him it was Man Utd so I gave him a start and he hit a hat trick lol. One of his goals was he took a corner and it went all the way in without the ball being touched by any other player :D.

Just signed Nasri on my United save. Gave him a start against Spurs; provides two assists then bags a 35 yard screamer to win the game 3-2 :)