Status
Not open for further replies.

Healey

Reaction score
Alright guys,

This is my first thread so I hope I've followed all the rules and what not but this is something I used to do with the guys from work. It's a brilliant excuse to brag about your bargain signings or ability to get the best out of youngsters. Post your starting 11 and try to follow the format i've put it in for clarity purposes. Any wee extra peices of info. are great.

Rangers - 2012-13

GK - Alan McGregor / Alphonse Areola (free - £850k compensation)
LWB - Fabio (£4.2m)
CB - Danny Wilson
CB - Mamadou Sakho (£7.75m & Adil Rami)
RWB - Stephen Whittaker
LW - Gai Assulin (£1.4m) / Jano Ananidze (free - £400k compensation)
CM - Morgan Schneiderlin (£2m)
CM - Marco Verratti (£275k)
RW - Steven Davis
ST - Artem Milevskiy (£2.9m)
ST - Roque Santa Cruz (£2.6m) / Valeri Bojinov (free)

As you can probably see, I like a bargain - especially free transfers. In the last transfer window i managed to sell Martin Petrov (£4.8m) and Nicola Burdisso (£7m!) both of whom i signed on a free and I've got Mateja Kezman coming on a free from PSG in January. I've also got a young scottish regen coming for £2m to play on the right wing. He looks pretty awesome - 4 and a half stars and young player of the year last season. I would advise EVERYONE signs Morgan Schneiderlin no matter which team you are. He was insane on FM09 and hes still pretty awesome on FM10 on the 10.3 patch.

dude, do you not get it that there is already a thread like this???? oO) do not start one again, it is a pointless thread mate!! dont be a noob and take the advice!!!

Why do i have to deal with idiots on a daily basis :'(

SEARCH! There is already a thread on this! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.