With Atletico Madrid I have won the following.

La Liga 11/12, 12/13. Copa del Ray 12/13. Spanish Super Cup 12/13, 13/14. Europa League 11/12. Champions League 12/13. European Super Cup 13/14.
I have also finished runner up in the European Super 11/12, 12/13.

Falcao has scored 180 goals in just over 2 seasons.

I have no idea how I managed this, but I don't really care, because I won

Both me and my fans didn't think we had any chance of going through to the Final, and my players did this. Incredible

Winning the AFC Champions League when I was given no hope at all

Considering that when the groups were drawn, I gave myself no hope of remaining in Europe, I'm pretty happy to still be in Europe

Beating Liverpool on aggregate to reach the Europa League final

Knocking Arsenal out of the Carling Cup as L2 Dagenham & Redbridge

PSG and the Quadrouple!

Got bored so I started a season with PSG, First season did the quadrouple (League, two french cups and europa league) went unbeaten in the league all season with just 3 draws. Signed Robert Lewandowski (12.25Mil) Mario Balotelli (season long loan) both proved to be Clinical finishers with Balotelli notching up 16 goals in the league and Lewandowski getting 15. Also snapped up Ze Roberto on a free (i know he's 37) but proved to be an excelent signing with an average rating of 7.82 playing 34 games in the French premier league now thats impressive for anyone over the age of 33. His rating was 4 and a half stars surprislingly for a top French team and all of my staff rated him higher than Nene and Jeremy Menez in the wide positions so yeah..haha. The tactic I used was either a flat 4-4-2 or I often played an unusual 4-2-3-1 (which worked brilliantly with the squad), 4 at the back, then Two defencive midfielders then Two attacking midfielders (one on the left one on the right) and then a central attacking midfielder and then to finish it off a striker. This tactic proved brillaint in creating chances and also keeping possession (three quarters of the games I played using this Tactic my overall possession was nothing bellow 60%) also this tactic is great defensively but like every tactic it has flaws but its extremely effective with top of the league teams. But anyway that was my success and i'd love to hear other people's storys. P.S if anyone does decide to try my tactic let me know you got on! Cheers.

C'mon, you're Escobar, just kill other rival managers who have undeservedly won these awards ;)

I'm still playing FM 2012 as I can't stand FM 2013. Started a save on my new laptop with Everton. Second season in and I'm on a great run in the Europa League but I'm 7th in the Premiership and Liverpool are 6th. Charlton, Villa, Stoke and Blackburn are in the FA Cup semi-final (Meaning 7th isn't good enough for a Europa League spot already)

So I need 6th or a Europa League win to get into Europe next season. As classic footy manager fate would have it, I get Liverpool in the Europa League semi-final if I beat PSV in the quarters. To make it even more brilliant, sandwiched in between the two legs of the semi-final against Liverpool is.....a league game against Liverpool! A game I need to win to leapfrog them to 6th place.
View attachment 307236View attachment 307237View attachment 307238
It could could barely have gone better than that! Then the following season this happens in the Super Cup....

View attachment 307234

FM 2012 > FM 2013

With RC strasbourg (who were once in 3rd division france), I won Euro Super Cup, Ligue 1, Ligue Cup, French Cup, and Euro Champions League in the same season.

I could go for world cup in 2018 (next year) with Brazil, but I think I'm going to start a new save with RCS.