Comad

Reaction score
When I am posting on this website I can't use the 'ENTER' button so I can't put different things on different lines. It's quite annoying as I'm planning on writing a thread for my Ebbsfleet story. I understand this my be in the wrong place, and I apologise if it is.

So, not really an answer, but how about typing it in a word processor and copy/pasting it?

I had issues yesterday with this site, I just purged all cookies and all is sweet and sweatless again.

I just tried the purging the cookies, it didn't work :(. Doesn't work if I try posting in 'go advanced'. I tried using notepad. That kind of worked but was relatively inconsistent. Thanks for the advice though

What browser are you using?

Whatever the the answer is, try a different one and let us know the outcome.

I'm sing firefox atm. Will use IE in a minute

It should work with Firefox. Check to see if it works when running a clean version. You can try removing all your Firefox Add-ons and then adding them back one by one until you identify the culprit

I just looked to see if I had any add-ons on and I don't have any except my avast security add-on

OK so I've managed to find what it is!
It's something to do with running the latest versions of IE and FF when using vBulletin.

If anyone else is having this problem in IE:
Go to- Tools,
Select- F12 Developer Tools,
Click on- Document Mode:,
Select- IE9 Standards.