supervasu

Reaction score
I bought many players:)d with some cheating tools) and after few weeks they drop at their potential ability .
ex from 82 to 78. i got 4,5 and 5 stars on training( i know dont bother to tell me) problem i think it is an inapropriate module of training( of course on very high) :D.
some sugestions so that PA dont drop and remanin on initial value?

Once you've started a game, PA doesn't change. Fact.

this can be come down to number of factors:- not essentially training but Tutoring can help/hinder your players PA, also match practice (competitive matches).

I suggest every 2 months, set up 3 friendlies and play your youth prospects with your squad rotational players and give them challenging games, eg. teams of better rating, check out the ranking etc. this is one thing that might help- also your trainign facilities can be devastating for your players potential and can make your players potential decrease straight away as your facilities don't allow him to progress.

So I suggest Friendlies + Upgrade Facilities and possibly look at Tutoring but be very selective, try to match playing styles and personality

​Hope this helps

All I was trying to say it that they will never reach their potential if the right facilities and training (including match practice) aren't in place

Naturally and My comment was not aimed at you but as à correction Of the OP

i was mistaking it is about posibil ratings :d any sugestions?

From what i know & through the use Genie Scout tool, CA changes but PA remains constant. Unless your editor changed these values without you noticing

I dont think it is entirely true that PA doesn't change. I've never noticed it before in any other version of fm but in this one, particularly if a player in his late 20's gets injured his PA does seem to decline.

I lost Cabaye in a Newcastle game for 3 months and according to my *** man, who had 20 for both judging PA and CA, his PA was 4 stars before he got injured and when i checked him on his return from injury this had gone down to 2.5 stars. And this was definitely PA because his CA was 4 stars also and that went down with it. He was only 28 at the time i couldn't believe it.

I brought him back into the side and managed to get CA & PA back up to 3 stars but no more. I have noticed it with a lot of other players too.

PA definitely does change in-game!!!

I dont think it is entirely true that PA doesn't change. I've never noticed it before in any other version of fm but in this one, particularly if a player in his late 20's gets injured his PA does seem to decline.

I lost Cabaye in a Newcastle game for 3 months and according to my *** man, who had 20 for both judging PA and CA, his PA was 4 stars before he got injured and when i checked him on his return from injury this had gone down to 2.5 stars. And this was definitely PA because his CA was 4 stars also and that went down with it. He was only 28 at the time i couldn't believe it.

I brought him back into the side and managed to get CA & PA back up to 3 stars but no more. I have noticed it with a lot of other players too.

PA definitely does change in-game!!!

The star ratings are merely a comparison with the rest of your squad. If your squad improved (young players improving or a major signing) then the star ratings will change to reflect this. It's all relative, Scott Sinclair would be 5 star at a team like Crawley, but only 2 or 3 stars at Man Utd.

The PA rating seen on the editor (a number out of 200) will never change.

The star ratings are merely a comparison with the rest of your squad. If your squad improved (young players improving or a major signing) then the star ratings will change to reflect this. It's all relative, Scott Sinclair would be 5 star at a team like Crawley, but only 2 or 3 stars at Man Utd.

The PA rating seen on the editor (a number out of 200) will never change.

I am aware of what your saying, i'm a seasoned fm'er since the 90's.

I had won the league with Newcastle, this happened the following season when i was defending my title. So i was Man Utd to start with! Anyways i didin't buy many players to improve the squad because i only got a transfer budget of about £15M. and the fact that his PA changed from 4 stars to 2.5 during the season would suggest that it was nothing to do with improving the squad, because i'd already been through that process in pre-season. And giving him game time when he recovered managed to get his PA back up again slightly. So how could it be anythng to do with the squad?

I am aware of what your saying, i'm a seasoned fm'er since the 90's.

I had won the league with Newcastle, this happened the following season when i was defending my title. So i was Man Utd to start with! Anyways i didin't buy many players to improve the squad because i only got a transfer budget of about £15M. and the fact that his PA changed from 4 stars to 2.5 during the season would suggest that it was nothing to do with improving the squad, because i'd already been through that process in pre-season. And giving him game time when he recovered managed to get his PA back up again slightly. So how could it be anythng to do with the squad?

Regardless of what did or didn't happen in your game, a players PA does not change. The star ratings are nothing to do with the PA number that the editor uses. Once the database is loaded, this number remains fixed.

As i said before, the star ratings are your assistant/scouts opinion on this players ability compared to your existing squad.

Regardless of what did or didn't happen in your game, a players PA does not change. The star ratings are nothing to do with the PA number that the editor uses. Once the database is loaded, this number remains fixed.

As i said before, the star ratings are your assistant/scouts opinion on this players ability compared to your existing squad.

Well how can the *** mans opinion change so dramatically???

Why did this not happen to any of the other players in the squad???

Why have i never noticed anything like this in any previous versions of FM going all the way back to 92 when it was still CM???

I'm merely pointing out something that DID happen in my game. My *** man was Dave Parnaby who's judging pa and ca attributes are 20 from the beginning of the game i believe.

Whether the stars are a guidline or not i cannot understand why they would change so wildly during the 1 season.

Someone can't accept that they are wrong? You're the childish one here.

It's answering the question in the quickest and most concise way, and more importantly my answer was right. What more do you want?