fmdownloader

Banned
Reaction score
Last edited:
If you think it's good, tell me!

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Download!!!

If I had my own PC right now, I'd take a look. Always good to know some obscure stars.

i'll give this a go, how easy is it to get work permits for these players ??

Dude, if you are going to make a shortlist, do it properly!! this file is just a list of all the players, like your normal Default list when you 1st start the game and there are no edits.... wtf???

is this a mistake or is this your shortlist??

Dude, if you are going to make a shortlist, do it properly!! this file is just a list of all the players, like your normal Default list when you 1st start the game and there are no edits.... wtf???

is this a mistake or is this your shortlist??

he's taking the **** which is obvious from the ' XD ' in his post

well if he is taking the **** (which he is not) he should be banned for starting an absolutely useless thread! ;)
Sorry guys,

I just made a shortlist, and if it is helpful take it!

If you don't like it then delete it.

SIMPLE!

Sorry guys,

I just made a shortlist, and if it is helpful take it!

If you don't like it then delete it.

SIMPLE!
dude, its not helpful, i can get the exact same list if i just clear all filters on player search! maybe double check it to see if it is the correct one mate cause it is pretty useless at the moment!

dude, its not helpful, i can get the exact same list if i just clear all filters on player search! maybe double check it to see if it is the correct one mate cause it is pretty useless at the moment!
I only found Lulinha when I play as Brazil, I have just some good players, haven't scanned their PA's buyt they look good, and if people want to buy them, good 4 them.

No?

I only found Lulinha when I play as Brazil, I have just some good players, haven't scanned their PA's buyt they look good, and if people want to buy them, good 4 them.

No?
dude, you are seriously missing the point here!! this is NOT a shortlist!!! it is every player in the game! can someone please close this useless thread!!!

try douglas costa , theres a raul at madrid n hes only 16 so u can get him on a free, acquafresca aswel they all do good for me

dude, you are seriously missing the point here!! this is NOT a shortlist!!! it is every player in the game! can someone please close this useless thread!!!
It's not every player in the game, you cant get most of them, and they are hard to find.

pointless thread press f5 in game save as shortlist done why do people waste space on the site with useless threads

please can somebody ban this idiot and close this USELESS thread!! :p