Potential Fernandinho Replacements?

veXdsFM

Reaction score
Only a season in on my Shakhtar Donetsk save and I am in need of a new CM to replace Fernandinho in a few seasons. Currently playing 4321 with 3CM's and a LAM and RAM, HELP PLEASE!

It's probably not the best choice but I highly recommend a player called Paulinho (not the one who plays for Corinthians).
I think he should be playing for Córdoba CF at the moment in the second division spanish league. He should be around 18 or 19 if your early in your save.

He was fantastic for me at Leyton Orient and won the Premier League and Champions League with me. I sold him eventually but he was my captain for many years.

His current stats at the age of 31.

View attachment 352562

How do you play Fernandinho, which role? I would suggest Poli, Ruben Pardo, Paulinho, Kroos, Rodwell, Moutinho, Kondogbia, Rakitic

Had him on my LFC save if its the one from Anderlecht and weren't a huge fan but thanks for reply.

Would love to get Kroos but never gonna happen just won WPOTY in first season the animal

what role do you play him? BWM or CM?

I'd recommend Koke from Atletico, it all depends on if you are looking for someone to more or less win a Champions League for you.

You could get Christian Eriksen? Or if you have France loaded then Capoue is brilliant.

Capoue
Hernanes
Montillo (though more of an attacking player)
Conca (similar to montillo)