Potential interesting LLM games for FM14

BCAFC86

Reaction score
So I was thinking about FM14 and who Im going to start with. Im a bit of a LLM geek and havent managed a Champions League club for about 6 years. I decided I would start a thread where people can post what may be an interesting LLM challenge in FM14 and why. I have 3, for example:

Polonia Warsaw In FM13 they are in the Polish Premier Division. After bankruptcy they have now been relegated to the 5th​ tier of the Polish football league system a bit like what happened with Glasgow Rangers. In real life their first league game in the 5th​ tier was abandoned after Legia Warsaw fans turned up and started throwing things onto the pitch and causing unrest. Obviously you would need to activate the lower leagues for this game or wait for a Polish lower league database to be created but could be a good one.

AC Monza Italian Serie C2 (fourth tier). Why is it interesting? Well this Summer they have just been bought by an English real estate magnate, Anthony Armstrong Emery. They have even signed Englishman Myles Anderson to help you settle in. If Italian LLM is your thing then this could be a logical move?

Gibraltar International management your thing? Then why not try the new San Marino. Like San Marino, Gibraltar?s football league is entirely amateur. They have been accepted into Uefa and will attempt to qualify for Euro 2016. Expect your key players to be Danny Higginbotham of Chester and Liam Walker (ex-Portsmouth).

Anyone have any other interesting LLM options for FM14 and if so why?

You could say that Wolves could be a good game to do, although not sure if that is classed as a LLM but they are in League 1 and it would be quite easy to get them back up to the Premiership.

fallen giants AEK Athens should be interesting as well.

Also the 'new' SV Austria Salzburg in Austria getting closer to top leagues, their rivalry with the evil Red Bull Salzburg has some potential...

AEK in the third tier, never knew that, thats a good one!

Ive never managed in Greece or Austria! Im planning to take a team that are new to Serie D when I activate the league too.

There is also the once great Boavista now playing in the reformed Portugese 3rd tier. 80 clubs battling for 3 promotion places!

Last edited:
Paris FC - France
Real Union - Spain
AEK - Greece
Levadeiakos - Greece (My hometown team)

I'll be taking all 4 of these challenges on. Polonia Warsaw perhaps also.

What about Red Bull Leipzig? They're a 3. Liga (German) club who are owned by Red Bull.