It would be fine mate, the Ryzen 5 is a good processor and the SSD is a plus also - fast and quiet!. You could even play the match engine on top settings with this if you wanted to in the future. Liam's comment above is of course correct, but I think you could load up 10-12 leagues and still play the game without significant delay.

It would be fine mate, the Ryzen 5 is a good processor and the SSD is a plus also - fast and quiet!. You could even play the match engine on top settings with this if you wanted to in the future. Liam's comment above is of course correct, but I think you could load up 10-12 leagues and still play the game without significant delay.

The FM20 specs say 2.2Ghz however that processor only says 2Ghz on their website.
Don't want to buy a new laptop (mainly for FM) and it doesn't work you see.

I both HP laptop with pretty much the same specs and its running FM20 just fine. For a laptop, 3500u is great and at that price much better than anything Intel can offer ( but Intel might have better integrated GPU mind )

Game_ _Edward Norton - Unemployed__ Add_Remove Leagues.png

Attachments

• Game_ _Edward Norton - Unemployed__ Status.png
    Game_ _Edward Norton - Unemployed__ Status.png
    274.6 KB · Views: 63
The FM20 specs say 2.2Ghz however that processor only says 2Ghz on their website.
Don't want to buy a new laptop (mainly for FM) and it doesn't work you see.
I recently upgraded from a laptop with a 1.8Ghz processor which ran FM20 ok (it wasn't super fast at processing between games or during but it was still acceptable).

Can somebody look for this spec Please ? For {FMT 20}

Lenovo IdeaPad S145 / 1920 x 1080

RAM-type: DDR4
Werkgeheugen: 4 GB
Geheugensnelheid: 2133 MHz

Processor: Intel Pentium Gold 5405U
Processorsnelheid: 2.3 GHz
Aantal processorkernen: 2
Processorsnelheid met turbo: n/a
Cache grootte: 2 MB

Grafische kaart: UHD Graphics 610
Fabrikant grafische kaart: Intel