homer2k5

Reaction score
Im Altrincham (bored & wanted a challenge) in League 2 & ive signed a few players with the potential 130 & above who I can attract. The other teams mainly have players with potential alot lower than this.

Does anyone know if there is anything on the genie scout that tells you if a player will or wont live up to his potential as alot are just not getting better. Im using Tugs training & a 4-3-1-2 tactic downloaded from here & playing them in every game unless their condition is below 80%.

Any suggestions?

it doesnt matter how much thier potential is, If you dont treat them good they wont reach the standards thier potential is telling.

if thier condition is like 80% put him on bench and play him the last 20 minutes of the game to get some fitness back.

Yea I do that, sometimes leave them out of the squad to recover. But they still play like 40+ games a season with good condition & in their fav positions. Ive also got the best coaches, physio's, assistant manager, scouts etc... & finish where expected or overacheive in some seasons aswell.

80%!!! i never like to play anyone who is less than 95%, maybe that's the problem, your overplaying them

My players never really go below 90% unless they play like 6 games in 2 weeks or have come back from an injury. Im into my 3rd season on the game & in League 2 after promotion & all my players have better potential than the rest of the league.

Look at this bloke, I play him as a striker & its his 2nd season with me, he has the 2nd best potential in the league, 40+ games & only scored 8 goals.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
His genie scout info is just under his profile incase you miss it.