Cyrilmichaels

Reaction score
Hey guys, started a Real Madrid save and sold Nacho, Pepe and Llorente. I’ve been doing really well in all competitions and have Johnny as a fix-it-all solution should one of them get injured or suspended. However I fear a case of both getting injured or suspended. I’ve seen reports about Jorge Mere and Mauricio Lemos. Which do you guys suggest I get? Or do you have any other suggestions? (Not Rugani or Romagnoli).

Play with real myself. I got vallejo ramos varane kinpembe. Works great

Oh great. A bit skeptical about Kimpembe though. How did you deal with the Benzema/Morata situation? Only injuries to either of them at the right time has saved me from getting moans about playing time from them. I’ve been doing exceptionally well, going unbeaten and already in December!

I play with the latest patch so morata was gone and I play with moyaral as back-up striker. Scores a lot! Im in season 4 now with bellerin fabinho kimpembe elneny pjaca and milinkovic savic as my totall signings. Won almost everything. Who did you buy? You can sign sarr also if you dont like kimpembe. Also like ruben diaz a lot!

Upamencano at Leipzeig - turned out great in my mates save, i just picked up for my city team, hes out on loan in the MLS at the min.

View attachment 81631

Last edited:
Took a quick break to watch the United vs Palace game. So not exactly sure about everyone I bought. I bought Mario(Villarreal, he’s been good and for 11.5m he was worth every penny), Johnny (Celta Vigo also for 11m. He was good but sold him off for 33m. Offer was too good to turn down), bought this kid Valery (Southampton and he’s been great! He’s also a right back so been easing him into the team in easier games), brought in Muinain on a free (second season though. He’s been phenomenal!) Brought in Cerny(Ajax and not been too impressed by him. Hoping he comes good. Would hate to see all that potential go to waste) brought in Ze Gomes in my first season (He’s been average. I’ve been really disappointed by his growth considering how much he was hyped on here), bought Lindelöf( second season too. SLB. He’s been good too averaging 7.26 in about 6 games), bought Rojo (first season I sold Nacho, Diego Llorente and Pepe so when Utd put Rojo on transfer list for 6m I thought it was a bargain. And indeed it did turn out to be! He’s been good so far). I’ve been trying to sign Donnarunma for a long time now without success. I’ve made him unhappy and Milan still won’t sell!. That’s all for now. Will update when I get back to the Club