Yeah... you left out the Mixed/Short/Long/Quick part. Which one should be used?

Hey sorry about that, the throw 'aim at' instructions are mixed. Cheers.

as I know

when players use bullet throw in, the game will use Attacking Corner setting not Throw in setting.

Well,
2 back
1 Lurk
3 Short
4 Forward is pretty much the standard set up for throw ins. (I think it is the default on the left throw in)
Mixed is also the standard....

Only real advice here is, train players that have the bullet throw.

as I know

when players use bullet throw in, the game will use Attacking Corner setting not Throw in setting.

Hey. Somebody else also mentioned this to me, I wasnt aware if it does or dosent. I've tested it with numerous different corner settings using the same throw in setting and got the same results. [obviousl this may only prove it works with different corner settings] But thank you for pointing that out I will change the corners and throw ins setting to a default pre set one and see what happens. :)

Last edited:
as I know

Hey. You are correct, it does take it from the Corner setting. Thank You for that. :) The corner setting I use tends to get around 5 goals a season from it, whilst when the game uses the corner setting for throw results in around 15 plus goals per season from it. I remember the user Christian Eriksen use to have a excellent corner routine, not sure if it has been patched. Now I must simply find a routine which scores from corners [for than 5] whilst also utilising the ability to score lots from throws via the long bullet throw.